313

Qin Xiaolan has gone completely crazy.

  She stood in the wind and snow, looking at Hua Mi,

  "It's all because of you. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have suffered so much. It's all caused by you."

  She finally stopped pretending. Not long ago, she still kneel on the ground and look pitiful in front of everyone.

  She hope Hua Mi can let her go.

  But now, the way she looked at Hua Mi was filled with hatred.

  Downright hatred.

  Hua Mi sneered and held the long knife in her hand forward, "My fault? Isn't it your own fault that you are here today?"

  In the past, Hua Mi and Qin Xiaolan had nothing to do with each other. It was Qin Xiaolan herself. She was too naive and trusted Fang Xin, and finally fell into the hands of Brother Monkey.

  "Now that Brother Monkey is dead, you can completely break away from the past and live a good life, but you still chose to betray yourself."

"You don't work hard and chose this path now, are you still blaming all the mistakes in your life to other people? How can you live an easier life when someone else is in charge?"

  Hua Mi looked at Qin Xiaolan warily.

  The hatred on Qin Xiaolan's face turned into a look of confusion.

  After a while, Qin Xiaolan murmured,

  "But you are my brother's girlfriend. You should have found me and protected me from the very beginning. Even my mother, you should have treated her well and provided for her in her old age."

"So? Just because I got blind once, but I still have to work as a cow for your family for the rest of my life?"

  Hua Mi didn't know what kind of thinking this was.

  Qin Xiaolan couldn't control her emotions and shouted loudly,"Why not? Why can't you work as a cow and horse for our family for the rest of your life? The daughters-in-law of other families are all members of the family who work hard for their husband's family and take care of their husbands."

"You also said, it is the husband. What is the relationship between me and your brother? You should contact Fang Xin about this matter. Oh, I forgot, Fang Xin is dead."

Before she finished her words, the expression of Qin Xiaolan became crazy and suddenly took out a gun and shot Hua Mi.

  She shouted loudly, "Fang Xin, Fang Xin, Fang Xin is also your sister. It's because of you that she hurt me like this."

  The bullet was shot, but it did not fall on Hua Mi.

  Hua Mi just stood there without moving.

  When Qin Xiaolan was about to draw her gun, she could actually move away.

  But Hua Mi didn't move, and the bullet didn't hit her.

  The bullet stopped in front of Hua Mi, as if separated by a transparent wall. It was stuck on the wall 1 meter away from Hua Mi, unable to move.

  Qin Xiaolan was unwilling to give in. She pointed her gun at Hua Mi again and fired several more shots.

  "Why? Why can't I kill you? Why?"

  She couldn't believe it. She looked at the bullet floating in front of Hua Mi and shouted frantically, "What is this? Why is the bullet floating in front of you? Why are you not dead?"