323

Human beings are accustomed to uniting themselves and their companions with the same hatred and goals.

  All it takes is a very simple reason to collectively deal with the same person.

  No matter how weak and innocent this person is.

  The more they bully such weak and innocent people together, the more they prove their friendship and strength.

  This principle is actually applicable at any time.

  It is especially obvious in the last days.

  The man standing in front of Hua Mi pushed towards Hua Mi.

  "You are so arrogant."

  Hua Mi backed away, turned around, and with a "swish" sound, the long knife came out and directly slashed the man who pushed her in the waist.

  He knew clearly that she was pregnant and her belly was already so big, but he still pushed her.

  Wasn't he trying to kill her?

  There was blood with just one cut, and no one could even see clearly how the knife came out of Hua Mi, a pregnant woman.

  Hot blood was sprinkled on the ground, and many blood drops splashed on Hua Mi's face.

  In the astonished eyes of everyone, she stood up straight, thrust her long knife into the snow, and swept around everyone, "Stop talking nonsense, there are still many people who want to die, come up."

  After killing them, she could go to rest.

  Shi Caixia, who was back to back with her, skillfully drew out the two axes behind her, and even Dafu and Xiaofu fiercely drew out their watermelon knives.

  It's not as easy as imagined to bully them today.

  Guo Se's eyes gradually became colder and full of meaning.

  Just when she was about to speak, Ni Shuiwen jumped off the roof of the car, "What's going on?"

  He smiled and came to Guo Se's side.

  Guo Se wanted to speak, but Ni Shuiwen grabbed her hand and signaled her to be silent.

  He came to Shi Caixia, glanced at Hua Mi's back with a smile,"Oh, look, today is such a good day, why is there such a fuss?"

  "I just walked away for a while, and something like this things happened."

  He had seen everything just now.

  Even standing on the roof of the car, he could clearly see how the conflict arose.

  It wasn't until he was sure that Hua Mi was not an ordinary pregnant woman that Ni Shuiwen stepped forward to smooth things over.

  When Guo Se saw Ni Shuiwen's attitude, she instantly understood what Ni Shuiwen meant.

  As a result, Guo Se's face changed very quickly, and she returned to her original majesty. She smiled generously and said, "It was all a misunderstanding. How did this lead to death?"

  Anyone who has the courage to kill someone . They are definitely not ordinary people. Bringing such people into their team will definitely be a boost to the team they are about to establish.

  Even if you can't get into the team, you don't need to offend people like Hua Mi.

  Hua Mi held the handle of the long knife with one hand and turned around. There were still blood drops on her face.