329

Looking at the survivors here, is anyone willing to deal with Hua Mi?

  Regarding their pain and despair, every word Hua Mi said seemed to be jumping on their bottom line.

  Now that their knees are injured and it's difficult to even walk, how can they kill zombies?

  The key is, do they still dare to kill zombies?

 Someone gritted his teeth and said, "I have never been bitten by a zombie, and a zombie has never touched me. Why don't you let me go back to Xiangcheng?"

  Hua Mi looked down at him, her posture full of disdain, "Who knows? Should I believe you when you say you haven't been bitten or scratched?"

  She didn't believe it, and she didn't want to take off the clothes of these survivors one by one and inspect their bodies inch by inch.

  She said they won't be allowed to go back to Xiangcheng, so they won't be allowed to go back. There is too much nonsense.

  Hua Mi inserted the long knife into the snow, "Save some strength and restore your physical strength. If the garrison cannot withstand it, you can kill a few more zombies before you die."

Undoubtedly, these words are again true. The survivors turned pale and their teeth itched with hatred.

  But hate, so what? These survivors couldn't even defeat Zhou Cheng, how could they defeat Hua Mi?

 After a while, the garrison sent several survivors who were pale, miserable and crying loudly.

  Everyone was crawling in the snow, as if they had experienced some terrible disaster and were surviving.

  Hua Mi watched coldly, saying nothing or comforting.

  Everyone in the last days has to go through this test.

  All survivors must overcome their own psychological barriers and understand this apocalypse properly.

  If there are survivors who survive, there will naturally be survivors who want to leave D City.

  But those who had teleportation tickets flew away.

  Those who were left behind either did not have teleportation tickets in their hands, or they had teleportation tickets but put all their belongings in the temporary safety zone.

  If they fly away now, they will lose all the supplies in the temporary safety zone.

  They have been busy in D City for so long, so naturally they are reluctant to part with these supplies.

  They would hate to throw it away even if they die.

  Some people cried, and after despair, they got up and went to the safe area.

  "I want to go back."

  He was forced back by Shi Caixia with an axe.

  "What the hell?!" was forced back by another ax blow from Shi Caixia.

  Another man rushed towards the safe area, "Give me my supplies. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

But Dafu stopped him.

  Others tried to sneak into the temporary safe zone quietly.

  Xiaofu stood behind him and drew out a Heavenly Dragon Slaying Sword.

  Hua Mi was in charge, "I really think you are wasting your time. We have sacrificed so much time to watch you not  run to Xiangcheng, and we are also wasting time."