319

The woman in leather is named Guo Se, and she seems to be a cheerful person.

  Her man's name was Ni Shuiwen, and he kept looking inside the RV.

  After visiting Hua Mi, he turned around and went to the RV next door to continue his visit.

  Before leaving, Guo Se warmly invited Hua Mi, "Tonight, we will gather after killing the zombies. Call your husband over."

  She pointed out the direction to Hua Mi.

  Hua Mi didn't say she was going, nor was she saying she couldn't go. She just stood in the RV like an ordinary pregnant woman with a blank look on her face.

  "What are you thinking about?" Shi Caixia came over carrying two axes.

  Hua Mi said, "This couple is really interesting. They visit people in D city one by one."

  Shi Caixia turned around and looked at the backs of Guo Se and Ni Shuiwen,"They started to be active two days ago. They are very active. They seem to be very ambitious."

  In fact, there were many survivors who responded to this couple.

  Because zombies are easy to kill and there are a lot of them.

  100 crystal cores can be exchanged for 100,000 yuan, which can then be spent freely at the vending machine.

  Don't buy those ridiculously high-priced supplies, or go directly to several warehouses in Xiangcheng, City B, or City C to wholesale supplies.

  Supplies are actually not that expensive.

  100,000 yuan can last a long time.

  At the beginning, the number of zombies can satisfy the appetite of the survivors.

  However, as more and more survivors enter D City, and the survivors become more and more skilled in killing zombies, there are gradually not enough zombies to kill.

  This is frustrating.

  So the survivors began to think about how they could obtain more crystal nuclei.

  Use crystal cores in exchange for more money to buy more supplies?

  And more [Energy Water Drops].

  Yes, the [Energy Water Drops] produced by Xiangcheng Water Plant can greatly increase the strength of ordinary survivors.

  And after drinking it, the human body does not have any side effects.

  Therefore, bottled [Energy Water Drops] have become the best-selling item in the vending machines in D City.

  But this 200ML bottle of [Energy Water Drops] costs 100,000 yuan.

  But a bottle of [Energy Water Drops] can allow survivors to kill thousands of zombies.

  As long as there are enough zombies, they can kill more.

  So the current situation in D City is like this, with many survivors and few zombies.

  After listening to what Shi Caixia said, Hua Mi nodded, "Let's go to this party tonight."

  "Kill today's zombies first."

  The two brothers Dafu and Xiaofu were in the RV next door, each carrying two machetes on their backs.

  They both came over too.

  Although they are young, the two of them, who are now from well-off families, were also sent to D City by Ye Rong for Hua Mi to take them to exercise together.