267

"Let's break up."

  Shi Caixia looked at Zhong Zimo calmly.

  Those who study law live very calmly, and being emotional is not suitable for them.

  Therefore, once the gap between each other's structure and cognition gradually widens, breaking up is the best way to stop losses in time.

  Zhong Zimo's angry expression paused, and he looked at Shi Caixia in surprise.

  Did he hear that right? The Shi Caixia who has always admired him, treated him with all her heart, and always regarded him as her role model and goal.

  Actually want to break up with him?

Zhong Zimo couldn't believe it.

  He had no idea why Shi Caixia did this. When he reacted, he stretched out his long arms and hugged Shi Caixia into his arms, "I don't agree. I was just too anxious just now and was stimulated by this gunfight scene. I didn't yelled at you on purpose."

  "I know that this stance has confused and shaken the relationship between you and me. We have not positioned ourselves correctly, and we have not truly made a distinction between public and private. This is just us having a little difficulty in the relationship. There won't be any problems. We are both calm and we just need to correct our mistakes immediately."

"In this case, you can resign and I will give it to you again a position at Commander Ma. Arrange a position so there is no adversarial relationship between us."

  Shi Caixia listened to Zhong Zimo calmly. She pursed her lips and broke away from Zhong Zimo's arms, "I like my current job very much. In fact, I suddenly realized that my job is so meaningful."

  She thought that she couldn't explain to Zhong Zimo that there were some things that transcended the scope of money, materials and rights, and filled Shi Caixia's heart.

  With Zhong Zimo, he could no longer lead her forward, but was dragging her down.

  She still chose to break up, but Zhong Zimo just didn't agree.

  The two couldn't argue and looked at each other in silence.

  When gentlemen quarrel, they are silent and having silent battles.

  Zhou Cheng, who was finishing counting the wounded, was sitting in a tent far away and shouted in pain,"Oh, it hurts so much. Can someone help me?"

  A small guard in the tent hurriedly came over.

  Zhou Cheng glared at him, he flinched, and ran out of the tent "without mercy".

  Zhou Cheng in the tent continued to shout, "I'm injured, I've been shot, I'm going to die soon, no one can help me~"

  Shi Caixia couldn't stand it, turned around and entered the tent, and asked with a cold face, "How can I help?"

  Really, she was breaking up with her boyfriend, what was Zhou Cheng screaming at this time?

 Zhou Cheng stretched out his hand tremblingly, feeling weak, as if he was going to see the King of Hell in the next moment, "Help me, I want to go to the supply warehouse to see if I can still fight."

  Shi Caixia took a deep breath, but still put his trembling hand on her hands. Zhou Cheng helped himself up, stepped on the thick snow, and walked step by step to the material warehouse.

  If Zhong Zimo and her didn't speak, they were stubbornly in a stalemate, and they were fighting in a cold war.

  In the open space at the entrance of the material warehouse, Hua Mi had already finished checking the corpses of the killers. When she turned around, she saw Zhou Cheng walking over, supported by Shi Caixia.