301

There was applause behind her. Hua Mi stood behind Shi Caixia with her 6-month pregnant belly and clapped her hands,

  "Not bad, Xia Xia, keep going. The potential is very great. "

  Hua Mi searched around again and found that Qin Xiaolan had already run into the basement.

  Outside the hall, a few more zombies wandered over.

  On the street not far away, Li Haifu and other power users were twisting the heads of zombies.

  No wonder Brother Hou and Qin Xiaolan were so frightened. The street in front of the D City Management Building was full of zombies in twos and threes.

  They all heard the noise and came towards the management building.

  It seems that Li Haifu and others are not yet refined in their business, and they are not very fast in killing zombies.

  Hua Mi turned around and collected Brother Monkey's body, then looked at Shi Caixia.

  The little girl put on protective clothing, carried a baseball bat, and was about to rush out to kill zombies.

  Hua Mi reached out and lifted Shi Caixia's back collar, then gave Shi Caixia an AK47, "Take this and blast the zombie's head."

  Before Shi Caixia could say anything, Hua Mi took the AK47 in her hand and joined in the blast. Heading to the ranks of zombies.

  Not far away, Li Haifu, who was hurriedly twisting the zombie's head off, saw this, and while twisting off the zombie's head, he approached Hua Mi.

  "Sister Hua, you have such a big belly, so don't work too hard. Why don't you go and rest in the management hall."

In D City, where there were snowflakes and snow mountains, there would have been dozens of sweeping robots and a garbage truck, which had been cleaning up the snow on the ground.

  It is estimated that this road has long been covered by heavy snow.

  Hua Mi's belly looks as big as other people's eight or nine months old.

  It made Li Haifu frightened.

  He was afraid that if she lost her footing, she would knock her belly into the snow.

  Hua Mi stood on the long street covered with thick snow and shook her head, "I'm fine. I'm not very tired. Do you want something to eat and drink?"

"How about I grill you a skewer?", another explosion sounded.

  Not far away, the roar of zombies became stronger.

  It seems that Gong Yi and Zhou Cheng have exploded another explosion point, and the zombies inside have come out.

  Li Haifu hadn't realized what Hua Mi was talking about.

 He saw the garbage truck, scooping up the corpses of the zombies on the ground, and the heads on the side, and threw them into the garbage truck behind.

  It is not known who was driving the garbage truck.

  When he looked back at Hua Mi, Hua Mi was already holding out her stomach, and she shot off the head of a zombie on the other side with another shot.

  She glanced at Li Haifu and said,
  "I will grill some skewers for you now."

  After Li Haifu broke off the heads of a few zombies, he looked back and saw that Hua Mi was already standing on the side of the road, setting up a barbecue rack.