385

Hua Mi found it difficult to hold on.

  At this time, Xin Qiuru put one of Hua Mi's arms up and used her thin shoulders to support Hua Mi's arm.

  Xin Qiuru was also covered in sweat, but she still encouraged Hua Mi,

  "The long march has been nine thousand miles, and there are only the last few steps left. Ah Mi, we must persevere."

"You are the strongest. Yes, you have always been the strongest."

  Hua Mi's whole body was covered in sweat, but the amniotic fluid under her body stopped flowing at this time.

  She was holding Gatlin with her other hand, half of her body was supporting Xin Qiuru, and half of her body was pressing the Gatlin. She said with great pain, "
This is really more painful than the worst injury I have ever suffered. How can I give birth to a child? Why does it hurt so much?"

  Xin Qiuru looked pale, wiped the sweat from her forehead, and supported Hua Mi to take another two steps forward with difficulty,

  "That's right, this is how women give birth to children, that's Level 10 but we have to persist despite the pain."

  "Come on, take a few more steps."

  Xin Qiuru encouraged Hua Mi and supported Hua Mi a few more steps forward.

  Hua Mi couldn't bear the pain, and she couldn't hold the Gatling in her hand.

  As she staggered forward, she smiled hard at Xin Qiuru and said,

  "No wonder those people outside want to take advantage of my giving birth to cause trouble. This is indeed a good opportunity to destroy all of Xiangcheng."

It really hurt her. In this state, the pain of childbirth has completely exceeded her imagination. Hua Mi felt that she might die from the pain here. "Doctor Xin, if I faint, this will be the fate of Xiangcheng."

  "You want to tell Gong Yi to stop messing around and guard the north of Xiangcheng, and then find an opportunity to crush Chen Hu to ashes!"

  Hua Mi murmured.

  Xin Qiuru supported her and took two more steps forward,

 "No one will faint from the pain of giving birth. This is the greatness of mother. No matter how painful it is, she will never faint from the pain."

  "Ami , just hold on a little longer."

  "Ami, hold on, think about your two lovely babies. Babies, you are going to meet them soon, and all the suffering you have suffered now is worth it."

  She dragged Hua Mi and took two more steps around the delivery bed.

  At this time, those people outside the emergency area launched a crazy attack on the emergency area.

  Bodies have been laid out on the ground floor at the entrance of the emergency area.

  On the garrison side, because everyone wore the bulletproof vests provided by Hua Mi, no garrison personnel lost their lives.

  There were minor scratches from the garrison, but the [Energy Water Drops] in the emergency area were free of charge, and they were allowed to use them like water.

  At this time, there is no need to save these [Energy Water Drops] for the garrison.

  They got into a fight outside the emergency area. Chen Hu and Qu Shiheng's people were killed as many as they went.