341

Hua Mi found that after entering the third trimester of pregnancy, not only her temper became unstable.

  Not to mention swollen all over.

  Her physical strength is also not what it used to be.

  After killing zombies for a while outside the safe zone, she had to rest.

  Even if she holds the [Energy Crystal Bead] in her hand, it won't work.

  Moreover, Hua Mi discovered that she consumed [Energy Crystal Beads] faster than Chichuan and the others.

  Even twice as fast as Gong Yi's consumption of [Energy Crystal Beads].

  That's not all.

  Sometimes when others see her clumsily killing zombies, they find it scary.

  She was so tired that after killing a few zombies, she had to pull up a small stool and sit down to rest.

  Sometimes the zombies were only ten meters away from her. She was not anxious at all. She just stood there and waited for her  to catch her breath before going on to kill the zombies.

  A survivor observed Hua Mi and murmured, "I don't know what she's doing with such a curl. She obviously have a strong backer, so why don't she just rely on men to support her? Why is she out to kill zombies?"

  The most hateful one should be Hua Mi. Look to this kind of person.

  They heard that her man is stationed in the garrison. In the garrison team, her man's rank is relatively high.

  Hua Mi doesn't have to go out to kill zombies and can just go back to Xiangcheng to raise her baby.

  After finally escaping from the zombies in D City, Guo Se rushed back to the safe area and saw Hua Mi slashing zombies with a long knife.

  Her cheeks were hot, she stumbled over, killed the zombie in front of her with a machete, and stood in front of Hua Mi.

  In the first sentence, Guo Se asked unsteadily, "Ami, where did you buy your long knife?"

  A machete is not easy to kill zombies. You have to get close to the zombies to attack easily.

  But the long knife is different.

  Hua Mi's long knife is two meters long.

  She can free up enough space around her body to kill zombies one meter away.

  This is what Guo Se realized after dealing with so many zombies.

  It turns out that Hua Mi, a woman with a big belly, is the one who has the most experience in dealing with zombies.

  Hua Mi stuck the long knife in the snow, panted, and looked at Guo Se who suddenly appeared.

  To be honest, Guo Se had more than one zombie scratch mark on her body.

  There were even fresh teeth marks on her neck.

  Several survivors nearby saw the ragged Guo Se and took a few steps away.

  Someone shouted, "Guo Se, are you not dead? How many zombies have you been bitten by?" "

  "You are about to turn into a zombie, why are you coming back?"

  Isn't this adding chaos? There was Wu Guilong in front of them who had not passed the observation period, and now there is Guo Se.

  Guo Se was silent.