225

The carpenters hired by the self-sufficient wood chipping factory since they were stationed in City C looked at Li Wangsheng with sympathy.

  Really sympathetic.

  Compared with the Xiangcheng garrison, Ma Zhixuan's management at the garrison stall in C City can only be described as "hard work".

  But they are only part-time workers, and they cannot cross the city to provide any help to the garrison of City C.

  Ma Zhixuan insisted on going his own way and waved his hand, "In short, if Hua Mi doesn't lower the price, we in C City will not buy her firewood."

  Li Wang's angry face twisted into a ball,
  "Okay, if you don't buy it, you wait. ."

  He turned around and contacted Zhou Cheng, the garrison commander of City C, and told him exactly what Ma Zhixuan had done.

  Zhou Cheng is accompanying Gong Yi, searching for survivors on the outskirts of City C.

  Hearing this, he swore a curse word, hung up the phone and complained to Ma Yongchun,
  "Your second young master is simply a talent. You asked him to go to Xiangcheng to receive supplies, which is too unfair. Otherwise, Ma Yongchun, you asked him if he want to be the garrison commander. I'll give up my position. I'll give up my position and give way to someone better, okay?"

He was so angry. Zhou Cheng had so many things to do all day long. Gong Yi came to him and said that Chen Hu and Brother Fan may come to City C.

  It was a cold day, and he led troops stationed all over the mountains and plains to search for survivors, but the second son of the Ma family did this to him.

  Zhou Cheng scolded Ma Yongchun, and then threatened:

  "If I had known that your surname Ma was so unreliable, why would I seek refuge with you? Look at  Gong Yi, there is no need for management, I want that too,  try it."

  "From today on, the firewood for the garrison heating in City C will no longer be purchased by your management. We will settle the accounts clearly. The purchase of any materials will be divided like this!"

Zhou Cheng cursed a few more curse words and hung up the phone on Ma Yongchun.

  Gong Yi, who was walking in the snow with a few garrison troops, looked sideways at Zhou Cheng and said,

  "I think this Ma Yongchun is good at everything, but the second brother in his family is seriously holding him back."

  In the silence of the snow, Li Wangsheng called Zhou Cheng, although the loudspeaker was not turned on, Gong Yi heard everything clearly.

  Gong Yi knew how naive and innocent Ma Zhixuan was, so he could roughly imagine how many people Ma Zhixuan could piss off without even asking him.

  His wife is out of breath, right?

Gong Yi was a little worried, and then even more angry with Ma Zhixuan.

  This kind of second-generation ancestor would have died somewhere if he hadn't been protected by a brother like Ma Yongchun.

  Zhou Cheng hadn't calmed down yet, so he kicked a snowpack in front of him, sending the snowballs flying in all directions.

  He ignored Gong Yi, and called Li Wangsheng again.

  On the other end of the phone, Li Wangsheng said with a grimace,

  "The wood chipping factory has already started working. Cart after car of firewood has been piled up and hauled away." "

 "They said that this time the wood chipping factory has only arrived three trees. They will wait until next time to start work. I don't know when they will get the time."