260

It must be said that Zhong Zimo's ability to climb to such a height is inseparable from his ability.

  He was keenly aware that the C City garrison was rapidly decoupling from the C City management.

  Hua Mi had a fake smile on her face,

  "It's okay, I just want Xia Xia to help write a contract."

  After saying that, Hua Mi waved her hand, "You guys get busy first, I'll go take a look."

  She went to meet the 500 people who came.

  Weapons are something that everyone will want.

  Especially in this environment, if you have a weapon in your hand, you don't know how much supplies you can grab.

  So before calling Shi Caixia here, Hua Mi said that this was a top-secret contract and only you and I knew about it and Zhou Cheng knew about it.

  Just as Hua Mi left with a fake smile, Zhong Zimo's eyes fell on Shi Caixia.

  His meaning was unclear, and the expression in Shi Caixia's eyes under her glasses was also unclear.

  Both of them are top academics, and there is no clue about each other from their faces.

  Zhou Cheng was sandwiched between Zhong Zimo and Shi Caixia, and was about to speak, but Zhong Zimo smiled and said softly to Shi Caixia,

  "I'm still thinking that when I returned to City C, you were still in Xiangcheng  but we met again. What time is it? I didn't expect to see you so soon."

  In the heavy snowfall, a pair of former lovers stood face to face.

  Shi Caixia's face was obviously moved, but her lips moved but she didn't say anything.

  So Zhong Zimo continued, "How are you lately? You only reply one or two sentences out of ten when I send you messages. Are you very busy?"

  Shi Caixia: "Fortunately, Miss Qin has a lot of things to do there."

  Zhong Zimo: "What are you busy with? Don't you even have time to reply to your boyfriend's message? You accompanied Mrs. Gong to City C and you didn't tell me. If I had known earlier, I could have made time to meet you."

Shi Caixia said nothing. What are you busy with? She must  refuse to reveal a single word.

  She knew Zhong Zimo's ability well. Whenever she said a word, Zhong Zimo would follow the clues and guess and reason to find out the truth of the whole matter.

  Top-secret contracts, no one with any semblance of professional ethics would tell them about it.

  Seeing this, Zhong Zimo sighed with emotion, "You are becoming more and more professional now, but you are still cute as before."

  He wanted to continue, but Zhou Cheng, who was sandwiched between them, interrupted him directly. "Let me ask, what's going on with you two now?"

  Zhou Cheng turned around and looked at Shi Caixia in shock and sadness,
 "Xiaxia, do you have a boyfriend? Is your boyfriend still a weakling?"

  Look at him, such a strong and powerful man, how can he be inferior to a weakling like Zhong Zimo?

  Zhou Cheng felt that he was lovelorn.

  The sadness in his heart became a river, and he was desperate to find someone to drink with him to drown his sorrows.

  Shi Caixia glared at Zhou Cheng, who had a lot of drama in his heart. It was estimated that in Zhou Cheng's heart, he had already acted out 999 episodes of bloody soap operas.