280

Zhou Cheng said that the people celebrating Halloween did not know where they came from.

  They did not identify themselves, and the guards on guard duty asked questions from a distance, but they did not answer.

  He just dressed up like a ghost and trudged hard in the wind and snow.

  A group of people slowly approached the garrison of the sentry.

  The sentry had no choice but to report it to Zhou Cheng.

  Zhou Cheng could only ask Gong Yi.

  Based on visual inspection, these people who still celebrate Halloween in extreme environments are probably escaped from mental hospitals.

  The sentry said they were neither armed nor they drive.

  The clothes they're wearing were also thin and tattered.

  They moved clumsily, and some fell into the snow as they walked, looking very weak.

  It doesn't look like they're coming for an armed raid.

  But by visual inspection, there were dozens of people.

  Gong Yi, who was holding his mobile phone in the wind and snow, was stunned for a moment, and immediately reacted,

  "Let your sentry withdraw quickly, withdraw quickly."

  Zhou Cheng on the other end had not yet realized the seriousness of the matter. After a moment of silence, he frowned and asked, "Then the supplies in this warehouse were just lost?"

  He was a little reluctant. Such a big warehouse could be used to save many survivors in City C.

  Gong Yi thought for a while and said to Zhou Cheng, "You evacuate first. I'll ask my wife if there is a way to transfer those supplies."

  After saying that, before Zhou Cheng could ask any questions, Gong Yi hung up the phone , and called Hua Mi again.

  Talked about the zombies appearing in the supply warehouse of City C.

  She was surprised and asked Gong Yi again with a frown, "Are there really dozens of them?"

  Gong Yi didn't look at them either.

  So Hua Mi asked again, "Are you sure it's a zombie?"

  How many zombies are there? This is no joke. The supply warehouse in City C has a garrison of 1,500 people.

  If all the 1,500 garrison troops were infected and turned into zombies, the problem would be even more complicated.

  Hua Mi pinched her eyebrows and said,
 "Let Zhou Cheng move away. That's cement from a material warehouse. You can't eat or drink it. For this batch of cement, 1,500 garrison soldiers were lost. Life is not worth it."

  Gong Yi, who was standing at the gate of D City, looked ahead in the direction of D City and asked Hua Mi decisively, "Honey, is there any way for me to go to Zhou Cheng's place immediately?"

  Hua Mi, "Yes, you can teleport to Xiangcheng first, and I will give you a teleport ticket to [City C. Material Depot]." After saying that,without waiting for Gong Yi to speak, Hua Mi hung up the phone without delay. .

  She directly grabbed a guard who was standing guard outside the emergency area, gave him a teleport ticket for [Xiangcheng. Watchtower] and [City C. Material Depot], and said, "You immediately tear up the ticket and go to [Xiangcheng. Watchtower], go there and wait for your palace commander. When he arrives, give him the teleport ticket to [City C. Material Depot], remember, go right away."