222

Of course Ma Zhixuan believed what Qin's mother said. His impression of Hua Mi was not very good to begin with.

  Now the impression is even worse.

  "But I can't do anything. My sister-in-law doesn't know the difference between right and wrong. In such a cold weather, she fawned over Hua Mi, as if she was fawning over something else."

  Ma Zhixuan felt very sad. He had always lived a proud life and rarely suffered anything in life.

  Qin Zhen's slap broke his heart.

  Qin's mother also looked at Ma Zhixuan with some sadness. She said gently,
  "Zhixuan, you are a child that Auntie is very satisfied with. Now except you, no one can help Xiaolan and her brother."

Seeing that Fang Xin was missing, Hua Mi killed Fang Xin, Qin Ziran disappeared, and Hua Mi had a lot of supplies. Isn't there any inextricable connection between them?

Qin's mother didn't believe it.

  And if she wants to find her son and daughter, she can only rely on Ma Zhixuan.

  Otherwise, Mrs. Qin's words would not be able to stir up any trouble at all.

  Qin's mother looked at Ma Zhixuan's hesitant face, with tears in her eyes,

  "Zhixuan, you also know the unfairness our Qin family has suffered, and you can't stand it in your heart now that Xiangcheng is being treated like this by Gong Yi and Hua Mi. He can cover the sky with one hand, right?"

  "When people live in this world, they have to do something."

  Seeing Mother Qin's pitiful look, Ma Zhixuan finally nodded.

  He and Qin's mother made a plan and rushed to the RV supermarket early the next morning, bluntly saying that they were looking for Hua Mi.

  They thought that with the relationship between Ma Zhixuan and Ma Yongchun, even if Hua Mi didn't care about Qin's mother's face, she still had to worry about C City's face.

  The three of them talked openly and honestly about Qin Ziran's whereabouts and whether Qin Xiaolan would send troops to rescue her. Xiangcheng always had to worry about its relationship with City C.

  As a result, the business of the RV Supermarket is so good that the people who come here and queue up all night are all here to do wholesale.

  Ye Rong had no time to receive Qin's mother and Ma Zhixuan.

  There are so many people calling to see Hua Mi every day. People who really want to be on the same level as Hua Mi that can call Hua Mi directly.

  Where can they find this person?

 In other words, people who don't even have money to buy a universal signal liaison device are poor people!

  He doesn't deserve to be on the line with Hua Mi in person.

  Ma Zhixuan did have a universal signal liaison device, but he didn't have Hua Mi's phone number.

  Mother Qin is a poor ghost.

  So Ye Rong had neither time nor care. She just casually said a few words to Qin's mother and Ma Zhixuan and told them to wait somewhere far away and not block the road in the RV supermarket.

  Since the factory director left to rebuild the water plant, there has been a shortage of people here.

  Yu Mengmeng went to court again.