387

How did the management commander of F City know that the matter would be resolved so quickly by the Xiangcheng base.

  No matter which line it is, even the Afu family, who seems to be the most useless, still guards the material market well.

  There was no chaos anywhere.

  Wherever there was chaos, corpses were piled up into a mountain. Not long after the corpses were piled up, they were cleared away by the Xiangcheng base.

  The speed is unimaginable.

  This made the management commander of F City quite surprised.

  He really didn't expect that the Xiangcheng base obviously had no management, but every aspect was managed very well.

  There is no way that such a Xiangcheng base could be destroyed by the zombie wave so easily.

  What's more, there is another Gong Yi in the Xiangcheng base who has such terrifying powers.

  It's so jealous. Why is Gong Yi at the Xiangcheng base?

  Why isn't Gong Yi in F City?

The survivor carrying the goods was holding his mobile phone and didn't know what to say.

  Anyway, it is no longer possible to pretend to be a good seller for the Xiangcheng base.

  As a result, he heard his commander say on the phone:

  "Since the problem has been solved at the Xiangcheng base and there is no need for our F City to help, then we can return everything to the original position."

"When are you guys going to do it? Can you bring the supplies out?"

  City F has a supply team specifically responsible for bringing supplies.

  They only need to buy the supplies from the Xiangcheng base and send them to F City.

  Although it takes more than a week to enter and leave the Xiangcheng base, this material team cooperates very well.

  Every day, someone will successfully pass through the observation area of ​​the Xiangcheng base, enter the Xiangcheng base, and take goods out of the city.

  Although there are not many in number, they are better than ants moving in an endless stream.

  The survivor who brought the goods looked embarrassed and said to the F City management commander on the other end of the phone, "The material market in Xiangcheng has not been opened yet. It has always been closed. I don't know what
will happen next, maybe we wait a little longer, and the Xiangcheng base will give an explanation."

  The management commander on the other end became obviously anxious,
  "How can we wait? There are many survivors in F City now. What should I do if there are no supplies?"

  "We must find a way to transport the supplies from the Xiangcheng Base out of the city as soon as possible."

  But no matter how anxious he is, the supplies are now in the hands of the Xiangcheng Base, and the Xiangcheng Base does not have an open supply market. , no survivor can bring the goods out of the city.

  Urgent? There's really no point in being anxious.

  The news that the Xiangcheng base had survived this wave of crises also spread back to E City.

  Chen Hu in City E had a gloomy look on his face and punched the desk with his fist.

  Qu Shiheng also looked very unhappy. He said to Chen Hu: "We have suffered heavy losses in this wave. How can Xiangcheng be so able to bear it?"