263

Ma Zhixuan feels that his brother is too emotional.

  He pushed Ma Yongchun's hand away and walked out of the house angrily.

  There was snow everywhere outside. If it weren't for the fact that their villa was located relatively high, it would have been buried under heavy snow.

  And just after Ma Zhixuan walked aimlessly for a while, two men with tattoos on their faces reached out to stop Ma Zhixuan.

  "Second Young Master Ma, right? We have a brother who is trapped in your supply warehouse in City C. I hope you can help us rescue our brother." The leading man said, with a  vicious look on his face. His tattoos are like some kind of ancient totem.

  It gives people a very unpleasant feeling.

  Ma Zhixuan wanted to go around them and continue walking forward, but they twisted his wrists and said,"It hurts, it hurts, it hurts, what do you want me to do?"

  The voice yelling in pain gradually disappeared into the snow.  Ma Zhixuan was taken away by the two tattooed men who suddenly appeared.

  Behind him, Ma Yongchun in the villa was not aware of the danger at all. He just continued to stand in front of the window and looked at the heavy snow outside, half-burying the window.

  Finally, Ma Yongchun took out his mobile phone and called Qin Zhen.

  The phone rang for a long time before Qin Zhen answered it.

  For a moment, neither of the two people spoke.

  As time passed by, Qin Zhen became impatient and asked,

  "What's the matter?"

  Ma Yongchun said dryly,
  "I heard that our child is already one month old?"

  Qin Zhen on the other end sneered,
  "It's rare that you will take the initiative to ask  about this child?"

  "But so what? In the past month, he has passed many difficulties and life and death situation . I don't know what hardships he will have in the future. But what about your brother, how is your good brother lately? Is he eating well and sleeping well?"

  Her son, who was born prematurely, has experienced neonatal pneumonia, jaundice, and premature birth. No, Xin Qiuru just informed Qin Zhen that Qin Qiang Qiang had a fever again. .

  Every time Qin Qiangqiang fell ill, Qin Zhen would imagine if only that her child would be born at full term.

  Will his physique be better than now?

 Will it?

 It's a pity that there are no ifs in this world. Being able to save Qin Qiang for one month is already considered a medical miracle.

  Qin Zhen never dared to ask for too much.

  Ma Yongchun opened his mouth. He knew that no matter how much he said at this time, it would be in vain.

  At this time, he was not even qualified to ask to take a look at the child.

  Just when Qin Zhen was impatient and wanted to hang up the phone.

  Ma Yongchun started to say again:
  "Qin Zhen, when did we become like this?"

  Perhaps it was a long time since he had spoken to Qin Zhen, so Ma Yongchun opened up his chatterbox and talked about many things from the past.

  From the time they met, to getting married, to handling all matters of C City together, they fought side by side to protect the economic myth of C City.