294

He turned around and said apologetically to Zhou Cheng and Hua Mi,

  "I'm sorry for you. I promised you that D city is a good place, and I wanted you to settle down. But...."

  Zhou Cheng put his hand on On Li Haifu's shoulders, "Don't be discouraged, you just joined the wrong team. There is still a good place in this world. There is no room for you here. You can go to Xiangcheng."

Looking at Huang Mao again, he had a pale face . He didn't seem to realize that he had squeezed out Zhang Jifeng's biggest supporter.

  Haha, there are so many supplies in D City, and now Zhong Zimo has invested in the goods, are superpowers like Li Haifu really willing to leave?

Huang Mao doesn't really believe it anyway.

  He always felt that if he were Li Haifu, he would not be willing to leave D city at all.

  But Li Haifu nodded with determination in his eyes,

  "We have also heard that Yan Ming, the commander of the garrison,go to Xiangcheng every day. It is indeed a good place."

In fact, if it weren't for Zhang Jifeng's extravagant plan, they wouldn't have been given him another chance. He offer countless pie.

  Li Haifu and others also planned to defect to Xiangcheng.

  Now that the true face of D City's management has been seen clearly by Li Haifu and others, will they stay here to help the evildoers if they don't leave?

  "Let's leave now."

  Li Haifu didn't want to stay here any longer.

  The rest of the superpowers have the same idea as Li Haifu, and their treatment in D City is not that good.

  They also have to watch helplessly as the so-called "D City Administrator" bullies pregnant women.

  It is better to go to Xiangcheng.

  Everyone was about to leave as they spoke. Hua Mi and Zhou Cheng remained silent, silently supporting Li Haifu and the others.

  Just when everyone turned to leave, Huang Mao realized something was wrong.

  He shouted, "Li Haifu, do you really dare to leave?! Don't you want to be the administrator of D City?"

  He just wanted to scare Li Haifu.

  As a result, Li Haifu really turned around and planned to leave D City.

  Huang Mao was a little panicked.

  He had no time to deal with his broken finger and hurriedly called Li Haifu back.

  Li Haifu has made up his mind to leave, and it is definitely not something Huang Mao can say back.

  So Huang Mao instructed his street gangster subordinates, "Go and stop them all."

  A street gangster stepped forward and grabbed the arm of a person with superpowers,

  "Don't leave!"

  As a result, before he finished speaking, the person with the power casually flicked his arm and he was thrown away.

  The rest of them  thought about the difference between superpowers and ordinary people.

  They are ordinary people, while Li Haifu and others are supernatural beings.

  How could they stop Li Haifu and other superpowers from leaving resolutely?

  Huang Mao was angry and anxious, helplessly watching Li Haifu and a group of people leave helplessly.