290

These supernatural beings in D City made Hua Mi couldn't help but sigh.

  Sure enough, in this life, if you look at things from the perspective of someone who has experienced it, you just feel different.

  She didn't know how the first batch of superpowers were chosen in her previous life.

  Will it be used by someone in the end?

  By the time she reacted, the superpowers had already occupied an absolute leadership position among the surviving humans.

  But now these superpowers in D City have obviously been deceived.

  The reason used is still full of loopholes, but it is enough to impress people.

  This shows that these superpowers are still very naive.

  Thoughts remain at a stage where despair is not yet complete.

  In other words, they have not yet realized that the end of the world has come.

  Hua Mi said nothing more and turned to look at Zhou Chengche's zombie head.

  What surprised her was that Shi Caixia gingerly picked up the watermelon knife on the ground and gestured at a zombie more than ten meters away.

  It looked like she wanted to try cutting up zombies.

  Hua Mi walked away and didn't make another move.

  This is the growth that these people must go through. If she takes over, the survivors will probably never learn to fight zombies on their own.

  Seeing how brave Zhou Cheng and the trembling Shi Caixia were, some of Li Haifu's group of superpowers were also ready to take action.

  They can even push a mountain, why don't they dare to kill zombies?

  Someone turned around and started looking for a knife.

  As soon as they turned around, they saw Hua Mi setting up a stall behind them.

  She set up a stall selling knives.

  All kinds of knives, long and short, watermelon knives, machetes, and paper knives are all priced at 10 cores each.

  "What is the crystal core?"

  Li Haifu came over, and he took a fancy to a Tang knife on the stall.

  Hua Mi bought this Tang Dao when she was shopping for goods at the rescue center.

  It seems to have cost more than 100 yuan.

  She couldn't remember clearly. There were a lot of messy things in her Level 30 warehouse now.

  The weapons displayed on the stalls are just a drop in the bucket in this "mess".

  Hua Mi carried the Tang Dao and walked to the side of a zombie head rolling in not far away.

  One foot stepped on the head and stepped hard.

  Just like stepping on a tomato, the head under her feet was crushed to pieces.

  Then, she used the tip of a Tang knife to rummage through the pile of rotten tomatoes.

  Seeing her move, Shi Caixia in the distance held her stomach and turned around to vomit.

  Li Haifu and other supernatural beings turned pale.

  Among this group of people, Zhou Cheng is the most stable.