273

The bright red, hot blood dyes the white snow.

  There were panicked people all around.

  Hua Mi held a foot-long watermelon knife and turned around in a circle with her belly puffed out in the midst of the chaos.

  She wanted to find the accomplices who used bombs to blow up the city gates among these people running around and screaming.

  After searching around, she found no more weird people.

  The distant garrison also stepped up, survivors were evacuated urgently, and the injured were treated by medical garrison.

  Cao Feng was so busy in the emergency area that he probably didn't have time to rush to the city gate for a while.

  Hua Mi shook her head and called a garrison captain,

  "Notify all the Xiangcheng garrison to guard the barbed wire fence in Xiangcheng and close Xiangcheng. No one is allowed in or out except for Chichuan's material transport personnel."

The Xiangcheng garrison captain immediately take the order.

  Although they are Gong Yi's garrison, Commander Gong is not here at this time, so Sister Hua's words must be correct.

  After sealing off the entire Xiangcheng city, Hua Mi walked to the watchtower.

  Xiangcheng has been continuously expanding, so there has never been a city wall.

  Hua Mi never thought that zombies and mutated animals and plants would appear so early.

  She was thinking that building the city wall would have to wait until several years later.

  Therefore, the city wall of Xiangcheng has always been the barbed wire fence pulled by the garrison.

  It is really easy to cut the barbed wire fence and get in and out of Xiangcheng City.

  Hua Mi pinched her eyebrows and put a whole tower of cement into the watchtower.

  All are produced from level 18 factories.

  She called the contractor again and asked him to build a wall outside Xiangcheng to a wider area and to be at least 10 meters high.

  Cement was pulled from the watchtower, as quickly as possible.

  The contractor responded on the other end of the phone and sighed, "Sister Hua, it's not me who said that it's too late to build a temporary city wall in Xiangcheng. Those crazy killers can't stay in Xiangcheng for a long time."

  Hua Mi snorted coldly . "Of course I know that the current barbed wire fence is useless."

  "It's okay, we still have to build the construction that needs to be done, for the sake of the future."

After hanging up the phone of the contractor, Hua Mi still without taking a breath, listened to the garrison report.

  Someone cut through the barbed wire fence and ran out of Xiangcheng.

  "The bombs at the gate of the city are just smoke bombs they use to attract the attention of the garrison."

  "Sister Hua, in fact, that team of killers has already left the city with the child in their arms."

  "These people really don't want their lives. They would use a human life to To draw firepower, it's too cruel."

  The retreat route is perfect, they're worthy of being a professional hired killers.