326

Shi Caixia pulled out her axe, and guarded the entrance to the temporary safety zone in D City with Dafu and Xiaofu.

  All the belongings of most survivors are placed in the temporary safety zone.

  If they want to teleport back to Xiangcheng, they must first run to the safe zone to get their belongings.

  In this case, Hua Mi would definitely not let the survivors in D City simply teleport back to Xiangcheng.

  She can stop every one.

  Otherwise, allowing these survivors to return to Xiangcheng instantly will also make the garrison of Xiangcheng monitoring points more difficult.

  Guo Se pointed at Hua Mi with a finger. She had a cold face and anger in her eyes.

  But Guo Se's lips only moved and he didn't say anything provocative to Hua Mi.

  She turned around and ran through the snow in the direction of Ni Shuiwen.

  Guo Se had no time to care about the wailing men on the ground.

  Shi Caixia looked at Guo Se's back and said, "Ah Mi, she must have called someone."

  Can they win? If they talk about last time, those on Ni Shuiwen's team chose to keep things quiet.

  So this time, it was obvious that they would not expose them so easily.

Guo Se hurriedly ran in the direction where the survivors were gathered.

  But the situation took a new turn when she left.

  The ice had been blasted open before, zombies swarmed out, and the survivors in front had gone crazy.

  Guo Se and Ni Shuiwen were quickly rushed away. Guo Se led a group of survivors alone and was squeezed out by the situation.

  Who knew that when their team was killing zombies in front, zombies walking half a street were wandering behind them.

  By the time Guo Se and her team finally finished killing the zombies and rushed out, many survivors had been injured.

  But overall, the survivors still had the advantage at that time.

  But now she ran towards the injured location of the survivor, and there was no trace of the survivor there.

  From time to time, a few zombies will appear.

  A few streets away, the roars of zombies could be heard one after another.

  Guo Se didn't know what was going on.

  She didn't even know where her injured teammates had gone.

  The development of the situation here makes Guo Se a little confused.

  She killed the zombies on the street and called Ni Shuiwen.

  But the call was never answered.

  After a while, she finally saw a few survivors, covered in injuries, dragging hordes of zombies from another street.

  As soon as they saw Guo Se, they shouted happily, "Sister Guo, Sister Guo."

  As their shouts of joy rang out, the last survivor suddenly fell to the ground, twitching all over, and his eyes went to turning up, most of the whites of his eyes were exposed.

  Everyone scrambled to drag the twitching companion who fell to the ground and continued running towards Guo Se.

  Guo Se's eyelids jumped. Although the zombies were easy to kill, the survivors were all injured.