348

When the earthquake started, helicopters began to hover over D City.

  There was a loudspeaker on the helicopter, shouting at the top of its lungs,

  "Please all survivors return to the safe area, or leave City D."

  "No. Leave on transportation tickets, don't leave on foot."

  This is telling everyone in D city to either fly away or return to the safe zone immediately.

  Everyone realizes the seriousness of the problem.

  Hua Mi was still in the alley, fighting against several zombies.

  As soon as she turned around, a wall of ice collapsed behind her.

  Dafu and Xiaofu in the distance were startled, "Sister Ah Mi!"

  Just when everyone thought Hua Mi was going to be hit by the ice wall.

  Hua Mi held her big belly, dragged the long knife, and flew back more than ten meters. Just when she stood still, Wu Guilong stood beside her, holding the big and small blessings on the left and right.

  A small crack appeared on the ground, and Hua Mi looked at Wu Guilong with praise, "Your speed is getting faster with practice."

  "Miss Hua, let's go back to the safe area quickly."

  Wu Guilong looked anxious, Looking at Hua Mi, he was going crazy with anxiety.

  However, Hua Mi pushed him away and looked at the densely packed zombies behind the collapsed ice wall. " You go first, I will kill these zombies and go back."

  Her bloated body swept out and directly rushed into the zombie pile.

  Wu Guilong look at her speechlessly, put down Dafu and Xiaofu, and turned around to kill the zombies.

  He agreed to work for Hua Mi for free for 100 years, but his employer couldn't die before a month was up.

  When Dafu and Xiaofu saw this, they felt at ease. No matter whether it was sister A Mi or Wu Guilong, there was no way they would let them die here.

  If that's the case, they might as well settle down and kill zombies together.

  The two of them also rushed forward quickly.

  A group of people, in the entire collapsed city, were harvesting the cores of zombies unhurriedly.

  The helicopter overhead was still circling, and all the survivors in D city were rushing to the safe area at extremely fast speeds.

  But there are also those who take the unusual route and do not listen to the guidance of the garrison loudspeaker. Instead, they run to the entrance of D city.

  These survivors had just reached halfway when the people behind them only saw the people in front falling into the cracks in the cracked ice. Before they could react, they also fell in.

  There is definitely no way out of the city on foot.

  Gong Yi's mental power allows him to detect everything within a 700-meter range. The choice he gives will definitely be the best solution for the survivors.

  At this time, if you listen to him and return to the safe zone, you have the best chance of survival.

  Hua Mi was still killing zombies, and as she kept killing, her whole body floated.