304

Looking at Mi Guoyuan, Hua Mi finally understood why this man stopped her this morning.

  She sneered coldly, "What kind of identity do you have to tell me this?"

  "I'm preventing you from climbing up, right? Come on, take a look."

  She pointed to the entrance of D city behind Mi Guoyuan.

  A snow city, the entrance is a long road covered with thick snow.

  On this long road, dozens of sweeping robots work around the clock.

  Hua Mi said, "You don't need me to tell you, you know what's going on here. Does  it still mean that the male should work outside and the woman should be in the inside?"

  "Mi Guoyuan, are you going to be the outsider and let me see your man's style?"

  Men are used to it. Kidnapping women with children and marriage.

  Once a woman acts stronger, men will use various standards to criticize the woman's "deviant".

  But why is the person who says this coming from a man that has nothing to do with her?

  Gong Yi didn't use these to kidnap Hua Mi.

  Although Hua Mi's serious husband Gong Yi does not agree with Hua Mi staying in D City, he wants Hua Mi to go back because he is worried about Hua Mi's health.

  Hua Mi wanted to stay, but Gong Yi didn't insist on sending her back.

  On the contrary, it was Mi Guoyuan who ran up to Hua Mi and jumped around.

  He also told Hua Mi whether or not these things were true.

  He dislikes Hua Mi. He thinks Hua Mi staying here is an eyesore.

  This was funny. Hua Mi looked at Mi Guoyuan with raised eyebrows and continued to encourage, "Go ahead and kill a zombie. If a man like you can take on the important task of killing zombies, there won't be a need for a pregnant woman like me to work hard to kill zombies."

  Mi Guoyuan's face became very ugly, and he said coldly, "I'm doing it for your own good, so you don't have to speak so harshly."

"Is it for my own good? You know it yourself."

  Hua Mi walked around Mi Guoyuan expressionlessly and continued to take two steps forward. She stopped and looked back at Mi Guoyuan, "There is something you must understand. You are an administrators, not a pimp, the environment has become difficult to survive, and being a pimp for a superior person is not a shortcut."

  On the contrary, it is actually a long way.

  When the environment gets worse and worse, only by making yourself stronger and even more useful will you be invincible.

  By pimping? The zombies are coming, and Mi Guoyuan and Zhong Zimo also rely on pimping to reach the top of their lives?

 Based on Hua Mi's experience, she has never seen a pimp eventually become a high-ranking member of the base.

  It's all just entertainment stuff.

  Women in the flesh business and men who are pimps are just pastimes in the eyes of the strong.

  Surviving in the apocalypse is especially difficult. Who would leave the important matters of the base to a recreational thing?

  "The road of human beings, will get narrower and narrower." Hua Mi's voice faded away.