317

According to Zhong Zimo's plan, the women in this bus will be given to those with super powers in Chen Hu's hands.

  The apocalypse has only been here for more than six months now. It has not taken long for people to transition from an era of abundant materials and information explosion to the apocalypse.

  Many people are still happy about female internet celebrities and celebrities.

  This group of actresses in Zhong Zimo's hands will definitely open up a new world for Zhong Zimo.

  The car drove on the Hunan C Expressway and replenished supplies at the igloo.

  The driver directly extended his hand and asked Zhong Zimo for 1 million.

  Looking at the driver, Zhong Zimo frowned and said, "Didn't I already pay 100,000 yuan for the chartered car? How come we haven't arrived in C City yet, and you want 1 million?"

Thenmoney in the C City account, There really isn't much left. If prices continue to rise like this, the money in Zhong Zimo's hands will soon be reduced to a series of meaningless numbers.

  He had to frown and carefully plan how to use the money in his hand.

  Who knew? The driver said with a smile, "It's not like you don't know that the cost of gas in cars is expensive now."

"In such a cold weather, the price of gasoline or diesel has skyrocketed. At first, you just said you were going to City E, but we temporarily changed our route to City C, and then to City E."

 " The cost of this chartered car will definitely increase several times."

  In today's weather, in this extreme living environment, who can come out to pull a truck and work, who doesn't have his head tied to his belt?

  Seeing Zhong Zimo's cold face, the driver didn't say much and pointed to the igloo in front, "If you don't believe me, Mr. Zhong, why don't you go buy the supplies yourself?"

  Zhong Zimo glanced at the driver and walked towards  to the igloo.

  There were many survivors sitting in this igloo, most of them looked bitter and resentful, and their clothes were bloated and dirty.

  The atmosphere wasn't great, but it wasn't so desperate that there was no hope at all.

  Zhong Zimo walked to the counter to buy diesel.

  The seller raised his eyelids, brought a pot of diesel to Zhong Zimo, and asked for 50,000 yuan.

  Such a small pot is enough to run 50 kilometers.

  Not to mention going from here to City C, and then from City C to City E.

  Zhong Zimo frowned and asked dissatisfiedly,"With prices in such chaos, how can you still stay under Gong Yi's management?"

  This is simply unscientific.

  For a top student with urban management experience, Zhong Zimo deeply believed that Gong Yi lacked a professional urban management commander.

  What a pity. If Gong Yi could accept him, he could actually help Gong Yi manage the so-called Xiangcheng base.

  So things ended up like this. Gong Yi lost a management talent, and Zhong Zimo failed to become the management commander of the Xiangcheng base.

  All because of Hua Mi's obstruction.

  The igloo salesman looked at Zhong Zimo as if he were a fool. He pointed at the small pot of diesel and explained impatiently, "Do you!want to buy it or not? If you don't buy it, go away. I don't have time to talk nonsense with you."