327

At the entrance to the temporary safety zone in City D, the sounds of zombies could be heard in the distance.

  Shi Caixia was originally worried that Guo Se would call help.

  As a result, the help Guo Se called for did not come, but the zombies seemed to be getting closer to the safe zone.

  She looked at Hua Mi.

  Dafu and Xiaofu also looked at Hua Mi.

  Before Hua Mi could say anything, Zhou Cheng led a small garrison team and ran past them.

  Suddenly, Zhou Cheng stopped and turned to look at Hua Mi and Shi Caixia.

  He focused on Shi Caixia, his brows furrowed tightly.

  "Zhou Cheng? Where are you going?"

  Shi Caixia thought Zhou Cheng had received a call from Dafu and Xiaofu and came to the safe zone.

  As a result, Zhou Cheng looked like he was passing by.

  Looking at the confused expressions on the faces of Hua Mi and Shi Caixia, Zhou Cheng explained: "There are survivors ahead who are surrounded by zombies."

  "The situation is more critical."

  "It's best if you are obedient and return to the Xiangcheng base. "

   Zhou Cheng didn't have time to say it. He received an order from Gong Yi, and all the garrison troops in D City were divided into areas to kill the zombies.

  As it happened, Zhou Cheng was responsible for leading the team to kill the zombies near the safe area.

  Hua Mi opened her lips, wanting to ask  Zhou Cheng where Gong Yi was now.

  But considering the current situation in D City, she's afraid Gong Yi has already fallen into trouble.

   If she held Zhou Cheng for question, it will be wasting Zhou Cheng's time.

  Seeing Zhou Cheng leading the team away, the sound of fighting soon rang out from the street corner.

  It is expected that the zombies are not far from the safe zone.

  Shi Caixia looked worried,

  "What are they afraid of? Ah Mi, do we need to go back to Xiangcheng?"

  It seems that Ni Shuiwen's newly formed team suffered a misfortune when they blasted the ice for the first time.

  Hua Mi glanced at Shi Caixia and said,
  " Experience it well. This is the most valuable practical teaching. Besides, now that if I return to Xiangcheng, I have to be quarantined at the teleportation point for 48 hours, and I can't enter the Xiangcheng base."

  After she said this, Shi Caixia ,Dafu and Xiaofu also stopped leaving.

  Everyone stayed outside the safe area and waited.

  Although Shi Caixia didn't know what Hua Mi was waiting for.

  Soon, a survivor stumbled out from the diagonal corner of the street.

  Behind him were a few scattered zombies.

  Hua Mi raised the long knife, pointed at the zombies, and said to Shi Caixia and Dafu and Xiaofu,

  "You can go kill those zombies."

  After living in the apocalypse for a long time, Hua Mi could tell with just one glance. In what situations can they take action to pick up the leaks?