320

The man who made the joke did not restrain himself at all in the face of Yu Mengmeng's anger.

  Instead, he laughed wildly at Yu Mengmeng.

  Someone shouted,

  "Do you think this is  mother's outing for a party?"

  "You just go out like this. It's another matter whether you can kill the zombies. It's hard to find the zombies."

  Now in D City, there are few zombies and many survivors.

  What can these pregnant and disabled people do?

 Do they think this is a shopping mall?

 Hua Mi, who was walking at the front, looked back at the laughing man in the safe area.

  She didn't say anything, just turned the corner.

  After walking a few more streets, they entered the blasting point where the garrison was today.

  From a distance, she saw Zhou Cheng attracting a large group of zombies coming from the street.

  He happily waved to Shi Caixia,
  "Xiaxia, this is my proposal gift for you."

  It is said that the number of zombies in D City is small.

  That's because most of it is occupied by garrisons.

  Gong Yi strictly controlled the number of zombies in D City, blasting the frozen layer during the day and releasing some of the zombies.

  Garrison kills most of the zombies, leaving a small number for survivors.

  Clear away the zombies before night falls and let everyone get some rest.

  The roaring zombies in this half of the street were Zhou Cheng's half-day share.

  He brought them all to Xiaxia.

  Hua Mi stood firm, looked at Zhou Cheng who was in high spirits, and then turned back and winked at Shi Caixia, "Today we will kill the zombies that are trying to catch you."

  The men in the safe zone were still laughing at them for not being able to find the zombies.

  Look, they say people have different  starting line.

  They have as many zombies as half a street.

  Shi Caixia rubbed her face and said,
 "I'm sorry, Commander Zhou may have a delayed IQ. Let me talk to him and he won't be like this in the future."

  Who would use zombies as a proposal gift?

  Shi Caixia stepped forward and chopped down the nearest zombie with two axes.

  Just as she was about to talk to Zhou Cheng, the zombies swayed up again, and Commander Zhou had already killed them.

  Half the street was filled with zombies, densely packed together, with more people than there were during the May Day Golden Week.

  The faces turned pale under the ice, probably because they had been frozen for a long time and their limbs were not coordinated.

  Some were even missing arms and legs, with their intestines and eyes drooping all over the floor.

  Shi Caixia didn't have time to talk to Zhou Cheng at all.

  She quickly killed zombies too.

  Seeing this, Hua Mi from behind shouted to Zhou Cheng and Shi Caixia,
  "Thank you for asking us to kill zombies today."

  After saying this, Hua Mi opened her hand and a long knife appeared out of nowhere. "Whoosh", she held it.