286

Shi Caixia decided to follow Hua Mi to D City.

  There was no other reason. This so-called zombie sounded very scary. Shi Caixia was worried that Hua Mi would be in danger with such a big belly.

  In fact, when Hua Mi decided to go to D City, both Shi Caixia and Qin Zhen persuaded her.

  But Hua Mi had no choice but to go. Neither Gong Yi nor anyone Hua Mi knew now had any experience in dealing with zombies.

  In particular, the entire city D is very likely to have become zombies.

  Just because the city was closed due to heavy snow, these zombies were trapped somewhere and had no way to get out.

  When the ice and snow melt, these unkillable zombies will come out.

  Shi Caixia decided to go to D City with Hua Mi, and Zhou Cheng also decided to go with her.

  Love or not, it doesn't matter. The main thing is that Zhou Cheng wants to see how powerful zombies are.

  He decided to leave and was well prepared.

  Because the material warehouse in C City is all cement, there is not much need for garrison guards here. All the C City garrison goes to Xiangcheng and is merged into the Xiangcheng garrison.

  Deployed and managed by Gong Yi.

  Once you discover that a "beast" is attacking a survivor, be on alert immediately.

  Hua Mi, Shi Caixia and Zhou Cheng just drove a high-end nanny car onto the Hunan D Expressway.

  On the Xiang-D Expressway, they saw the same scene. There was no survivor setting up a stall on the roadside.

  Maybe there were a few survivors before, but last time a "beast" appeared to attack the survivors and gnawed all the survivors' internal organs to pieces.

  The survivors on the Xiang-D Expressway disappeared inexplicably without a trace.

  Hua Mi let Zhou Cheng drive for a while, then stopped. She held her waist and carefully surveyed the scene on the roadside.

  Shi Caixia braved the heavy snow and stepped out of the nanny car and asked,

  "Ah Mi, have you found any clues?"

  Hua Mi, who was standing on the side of the highway, shook her head. She pointed to the snow on the ground,
  "This Hunan-D highway, There are people clearing obstacles every day."

  Shi Caixia nodded, "It is said that they are a few people with super powers."

  She got this news from Zhong Zimo.

  Zhong Zimo often inquires about Hua Mi and Qin Zhen from her, intentionally or unintentionally.

  When Shi Caixia realized this, she also took advantage of the scheme, and in turn, she would find out what was there from Zhong Zimo.

  "A person with superpowers."

  Hua Mi nodded clearly. If she was a person with superpowers, clearing obstacles would just be a casual thing.

  She just don't know where these superpowers come from.

  She turned around and got into the car with Shi Caixia.

  Zhou Cheng continued to drive, and not long after walking, Zhou Cheng saw a truck through the front window and stopped on the highway.

  Obviously, it should be driving from the direction of Xiangcheng.