206

Hua Mi raised her eyebrows and looked at Yang Honglin, "Do you believe it?"   

Yang Honglin shook his head and tapped his forehead, "I have a brain."   

According to professional interrogation techniques, Yang Honglin and other veteran police officers found out the details of these unscrupulous women in just two sentences. Clearly.   

On the edge of the Xiang-A Expressway, between Xiangcheng and A-city, there is a large group of unfinished villas.   

Rather than saying that they were deceived by Hua Mi, it is better to say that they were recruited by using Hua Mi's name.   

"There are some women here who have never been to Xiangcheng at all. They were deceived by a woman named Fang Xin on the way to Xiangcheng." "The world is so chaotic. People should behave well. It's too hard to survive, so Fang Xin almost cheats everyone."   

Yang Honglin explained solemnly.   

In fact, some women don't care if they are cheated, when they are cold, hungry, their lives are threatened, and there is no guarantee of survival.   

So, at this time, it didn't matter whether Fang Xin deceived them, Hua Mi deceived them, or they took the bait voluntarily.   

Survival is what matters.

 "But it's still disgusting to be used by others."

  Hua Mi took the confession expressionlessly, looked at it one by one, pointed at "Brother Fan" on it, and said,

 "This den is not good. You ,three police officers are definitely not enough, so we have to notify the garrison."

  Brother Fan and Chen Hu have a close relationship. If Chen Hu is going to Xiangcheng or B City, then it is very likely that he will be in this huge red light district.

  Chen Hu had already taken down the arsenal of weapons in City A. He was a man with heavy firepower. Yang Honglin and three policemen came to the door rashly, which was like hitting a stone with an egg.

  After hearing Hua Mi's explanation, Yang Honglin immediately turned around and informed Gong Yi of what happened here.

  Gong Yi asked a few questions about the situation and notified Cao Feng to send troops to support him.

  He hung up the phone on Yang Honglin, and immediately after, Hua Mi's cell phone rang.

  Hua Mi lowered her head and saw that the call was from Gong Yi, but she didn't answer it.

  She knew what Gong Yi wanted to say, which was to tell her to go back to Xiangcheng quickly.

  Why would she answer the phone?

  At this time, prostitutes were missing one after another on the Xiang A Expressway, which finally aroused the vigilance of the red light district ahead.

  A group of men contacted several workers at the dredging site.

  Those workers were very unhappy. They used their hard-earned money to have fun, but Hua Mi severely prohibited them from doing so.

  They couldn't stand Hua Mi being so domineering.

  So Brother Fan's people came to inquire about the situation, and they informed Brother Fan's men about what Hua Mi had done.

  In the red light district, Brother Fan was wearing a decent suit. In the beautifully lit dark room, he lowered his hands and said, "Boss, what do you think?"