394

When Lin Xia heard what Chen Hu said, he sneered and said,

  "Don't target my son. I won't let anyone touch my son even if I lose the lives of everyone in this city."

  "He is living very well in Xiangcheng now."

  "If I really listen to you and smuggle supplies out of Xiangcheng, my son will also be thrown away by that tigress in Xiangcheng."

  Lin Xia understood this very clearly.

  He is used to being timid in doing things, but timid people also have an advantage, that is, they will think a lot about anything they do.

  They have thought through all the problems they will encounter, so they appear to be very timid when doing things.

  Chen Hu still had a smile on his face, but his voice was lukewarm, "It seems that Commander Lin has many solutions, and you don't need me to solve the predicament that F City is encountering now."

  A bottle of [Energy Water Drops] is actually only enough for Chen Hu's mother to drink for a few days.

  And as Chen Hu's mother's vitality became increasingly exhausted, her need for [Energy Water Drops] became greater and greater.

  This made Chen Hu very anxious.

  He desperately hopes to have a large amount of [Energy Water Drops].

  On the phone, Lin Xia sneered and said, "Actually, Boss Chen, have you ever thought about a question."

  "You need so many [Energy Water Drops] now. Have you ever thought about it. If it weren't for what you did back then, Xiangcheng base will not be closed."

  "Then [energy water drops] will not become a luxury product in this apocalyptic world."

  Chen Hu frowned and was about to speak.

  Lin Xia said again: "I really don't have [Energy Water Drops] in my hand, but I have many substitutes here."

"Do you want to know?"

  Chen Hu immediately asked:

  "What are the substitutes?

Lin Xia said, "You also know that we in F City have many medical research experts." "

  So after the end of the world, our medical research experts have been conducting research."

  "Not long ago, the Xiangcheng base was closed. After [Energy Water Drops] entered a stage of scarcity, our talents told me that in fact, the crystal nuclei produced in the brains of zombies can also be absorbed by the human body. And become a substitute for [Energy Water Drops]."

These words made Chen Hu Lost in thought, he asked carefully:

  "Are you telling the truth? Are they the zombie crystal cores that is used to make money tokens in the Xiangcheng base?"

  Everyone in the apocalypse knows the main function of the zombie crystal cores.

  That is to kill the zombies and collect the crystal nuclei in their brains.

  Then bring it to the Xiangcheng base to exchange for a recharge card. You can use the recharge card to purchase supplies at the automatic shopping machine at the Xiangcheng base.

  Lin Xia said with certainty, "Think about it for yourself, why does Hua Mi need to use crystal cores to exchange for supplies when selling them?"