242

Hua Mi ran over him, and the people on the ground fell all the way.

  Many people had long knife marks on their bodies and were covered in blood, calling sadly for help.

  Qin's mother hid in the corner and watched, turned around to run, but was discovered by the sharp-eyed Hua Mi.

  She took two steps forward and grabbed Mother Qin's back collar,
  "Long time no see."

  Mother Qin looked back at Hua Mi with trembling legs and feet. Suddenly, she sat down on the wet ground, losing all grace. , wailing loudly, "My son, my son is missing. He was in love with you before, and you two had a good relationship. Why did my son suddenly disappear?"

Then, Qin The mother cried and looked up at Hua Mi. Tears kept pouring out,

  "I am just a poor mother, a mother who wants to find her son. Hua Mi, you can't be so cruel and unfeeling to me. I was so good to you before . I love you very much, and I regard you as my prospective daughter-in-law, Hua Mi."

  Hua Mi looked coldly at Qin's mother's excellent singing and composition, "Oh? I thought you were looking for your son because of how much you loved him. There is a deep family relationship, but when you are with Ma Zhixuan, you are prosperous."

Who couldn't tell that the purpose of Qin's mother in finding her son was to have someone to take care of her in her old age.

  She once hurriedly dragged Ma Zhixuan to the RV supermarket to look for Hua Mi, but after only waiting in the snow for more than an hour, she couldn't bear and go back.

  From then on, Qin's mother never went to the RV supermarket to look for Hua Mi again.

  Is this also an attitude of trying to get her son back?

  And Qin Xiaolan, how long has she been missing? Have she found her?

  It is estimated that neither Qin's mother nor Ma Zhixuan remember Qin Xiaolan.

 Now Qin's mother is sitting on the ground, crying with snot and tears. Who is this to pity for?

 Mother Qin was still sobbing and crying on the ground. When she found a chance she took out a dagger from nowhere and stabbed Hua Mi in the big belly.

  Mother Qin's tear-streaked face had a cruel look on her face,

  "Go to hell!"

  Mother Qin didn't feel cruel at all by pricking a pregnant woman's belly.

  This is how this society is. It has become more and more obvious that the weak will prey on the strong. If she doesn't become more ruthless, Hua Mi will not let her go.

  Rather than letting that bitch Hua Mi kill her, it would be better for her to strike first.

  At least Hua Mi is the only one here now. As long as she kills Hua Mi, she won't chase Qin's mother.

  Qin Zhen, who hurried over, happened to see this scene, and she screamed,
  "Mi, be careful!"

  The next moment, hot blood splashed onto Qin Zhen's face.

  She was stunned for a long time, and then she realized that Hua Mi had cut off Qin's mother's head with a backhand knife.

  Hua Mi turned around and looked at Qin Zhen, who was stunned at the side, apologetically, "Sorry, it was my subconscious reaction."

  In fact, Hua Mi hadn't figured out how to deal with Qin's mother at the beginning.

  As a result, Qin's mother stabbed her in the stomach. Hua Mi reacted quickly with her muscles and stabbed Qin's mother back.