228

Qin Zhen moved very quickly, and under the influence of the hemostatic gel, she could move her body.

  In fact, Qin Zhen is quite capable. Before marrying Ma Yongchun, she was also a resolute figure in the management class.

  Now she was suffocating in her heart. She didn't care what Ma Yongchun said, she just ordered people to pack her things as soon as possible, completed the procedures, and transferred her to Huami's RV Supermarket to recuperate.

  Hua Mi dug out the little nurse who was guarding outside the emergency area every day.

  The little nurse's name is Tu Lijia, and she has known Hua Mi for a long time. Every time Hua Mi passes by the entrance of the emergency area, she will say hello to the shy little nurse.

  She hired Tu Lijia with a high salary because Qin Zhen needed someone to take care of her, and Yu Mengmeng would give birth soon.

  In another six months, Hua Mi will give birth.

  She really need someone to help her during the confinement period.

  Outside the RV, Qin Zhen's people were busy, and Hua Mi was explaining to Tu Lijia. Ma Yongchun came over with a sad look on his face, "Mrs. Gong, can we talk?"

  Hua Mi asked Tu Lijia to get in the car first. She went to take care of Qin Zhen and looked at Ma Yongchun,

  "What are we talking about?"

  Ma Yongchun said, "About Zhixuan, he is not sensible. I hope Mrs. Gong will forgive him."

  However, before Ma Yongchun could finish speaking, Hua Mi raised her hand to stop him,
  "It's useless to tell me about this matter. Commander Ma, you are also a person who has seen the world. I am a businessman. I will  go out if I have money to make. The price is too low, there is no reason for me to sell wood at a loss, right?"

  "It's very simple, if the price you give is suitable, I will sell the materials, if not, I won't sell them, the money and goods will be settled, you and I are willing, there is no reason to force anyone to do business."

  So she had no objection to Ma Zhixuan. Hua Mi didn't care at all what kind of people City C wanted.

  Her wood is retailed in RV supermarkets. How many kilograms are on the shelves and how many kilograms are sold out.

  If C City doesn't want to buy it, it won't be bought. Hua Mi doesn't force it at all.

  Ma Yongchun felt even more uncomfortable after hearing Hua Mi's words, "I understand, Zhixuan, I will definitely teach him a lesson."

  Before he could finish his words, Hua Mi turned around and got into Qin Zhen's RV, not wanting to listen to him.

  Over and over again, he decided that he would definitely teach Ma Zhixuan a lesson.

  It seemed that after he said this, everyone could forgive Ma Zhixuan for what he did.

  There is no such thing as forgiveness or unforgiveness. The person Ma Zhixuan ruined was not Hua Mi. He had ruined the business between Xiangcheng and C City. Hua Mi had no idea about Ma Zhixuan at all.

  Because it was not Hua Mi who was anxious.

  After entering the RV, Qin Zhen was lying on the bed talking on the phone.

  Seeing Hua Mi come in to see her, she put down her phone and smiled weakly at Hua Mi,

  "It's more comfortable to be in here. The conditions in the emergency area are indeed too bad."