372

Chen Hu was sitting in his luxurious tent, looking at his terminally ill old mother.

  After several months of escaping, Chen Hu lost a lot of weight from his original fat head and big ears. He frowned and looked at Qu Shiheng, who was missing an ear on his face, "When will the Xiangcheng base be destroyed? How long do we have to wait?"

  He could wait, but his old mother, who was already on her deathbed, couldn't wait.

  Chen Hu asked again: "Is there any other way to get [Energy Water Drops] from Xiangcheng Base? Can you get some?"

  Qu Shiheng shook his head,

  "The last time we went to Xiangcheng Base, we wanted to talk about material cooperation, but..."

  He didn't finish his words, because when he thought about it, Qu Shiheng, who could delete the excess, became very angry and panicked.

  Talking about purchasing supplies for the Xiangcheng base at low prices didn't even begin. They were killed by Hua Mi right in the middle of Xiangcheng.

  Moreover, Qu Shiheng also had one of his ears chopped off by that bitch.

  In this case, it's too late to escape, so how can they discuss cooperation with the Xiangcheng base?

  Chen Hu's face became even more ugly.

  He raised his hand and rubbed his face, frowned and asked, "Is it true that you can't find even a little bit of [Energy Water Drop]? Are there any of the men who came from Xiangcheng?"

  His mother's illness It has been delayed for a long time, and it will be bad before the end of the world.

  The doctor also reminded him tactfully that he needed to prepare for his mother's funeral.

  The reason why he was able to drag his mother and flee to multiple places in this environment was entirely because [Energy Water Drops] were keeping his mother alive.

  But now the Xiangcheng base is besieged by zombies, and the [Energy Water Drops] are gone.

  What's even more annoying is what kind of shopping card is issued by the Xiangcheng base? If you don't use a shopping card, you can't use money to buy things.

  The value system was quietly transformed by Hua Mi.

  It's unclear when Xiangcheng will be destroyed for a while, so how will other cities survive?

  Qu Shiheng glanced at the old lady lying on the bed, breathing in but not out.

  It's  that he feels sorry for the old lady, but he doesn't want to destroy the cooperative relationship between him and Chen Hu.

 "Sooner or later, the Xiangcheng base will be destroyed. If we can't wait, we can think of other ways."

  From those who came from Xiangcheng, looking for some [Energy Water Drops] from the men in the city is just one of the ways.

  Or, before the zombies have completely surrounded the Xiangcheng base, they can quickly enter the Xiangcheng base and buy some [Energy Water Drops].

  Chen Hu thought seriously, and Qu Shiheng was very sure of the feasibility of this statement.

  Finally, he gritted his teeth and said with deep hatred in his eyes, "Then just stop doing it and accelerate the destruction of Xiangcheng."

  Qu Shiheng was right. In the future, the Xiangcheng base will be destroyed. The supplies are theirs.

  Chen Hu thinks this possibility is very tempting.