379

Qin Zhen reached out and pulled Hua Mi's sleeve. She turned sideways and said to Hua Mi, "I don't think this Qu Yimin came to the Xiangcheng base to discuss cooperation. She came here for your husband."

  Understand, why does Qu Yimin keep messing around here? The idea of ​​a drunkard is not in the wine.

  Hua Mi's foxy eyes narrowed. She waved her hand and told Yang Honglin,

  "Throw this woman out quickly."

  Regardless of whether Qu Yimin's drunkenness was caused by alcohol or not, Hua Mi felt uncomfortable in her stomach now and just wanted to hurry up. Get rid of Qu Yimin.

  Hua Mi's unrestrained look made Qu Yimin feel quite troubled. She said angrily, "
This Xiangcheng base belongs to Gong Yi. Why do you make the decision on behalf of Gong Yi? You, a pregnant woman who is about to give birth, What do you know about managing a base?"

  "It means I don't know how to manage a base, but do you know?"

  Hua Mi retorted, "The so-called understanding of managing a base means that we must call back a person who is killing zombies in the zombie wave and cooperate with him. What kind of survivor reception work have you completed?"

  "The survivors here are all alive and well, what do they want you to take in? You really want to dig those survivors to go to your E City base, then go and find them. The survivors have been publicized."

  "During this period, are there still few survivors poached from your E City base?"

  Qu Shiheng provided Xiangcheng with many official documents.

  Prove Qu Yimin's current administrator status.

  She did not attack Hua Mi, and Hua Mi was not willing to take the initiative with her stomach full.

  Hua Mi's words made all the survivors in the quarantine area show subtle expressions.

  Some of them have been to the E City base.

  Perhaps E City is really short of people, so it is advertised everywhere that E City Base is some kind of Eden for survivors.

  But according to feedback from survivors, the reputation of E City Base has gradually become bad.

  In particular, the fact that the E-city base also abused survivors has long been widely circulated among the survivors.

  Therefore, for a long time recently, the number of survivors going to E City Base has been getting smaller and smaller. There are still many survivors from E City Base who tried to sneak away secretly and made a big circle back to Xiangcheng Base.

  So don't say that E City is helping the Xiangcheng base to receive survivors.

  What a grievance and pitiful thing to say.

  In fact, it is in line with Qu Shiheng's wishes for the survivors to go to E City.

  City E is short of people to work as coolies to build the city wall.

  Of course, the more survivors who go to E City, the better.

  Hua Mi clearly understood the little thoughts of Qu Shiheng and Qu Yimin.

  She looked at Qu Yimin extremely sarcastically, letting Qu Yimin be incompetent and furious, "I will only provide you with two ways. One is to go to the north of the base to find Gong Yi. We are not responsible for any safety issues on the way; the other is to leave the Xiangcheng base as soon as possible and go back to where you came from. If you don't leave, it won't be that easy to leave the Xiangcheng base."