230

The people sent by Ma Yongchun to look for Ma Zhixuan lost trace of Ma Zhixuan.

  Qin Zhen didn't care that much. She made a phone call in the RV to arrange for the follow-up problems that would arise after the fabrics garrisoned in City C were sent to Xiangcheng.

  Hua Mi stayed in her RV and started to upgrade her factory,

 [Level 17 factory: soap flakes, cement]

  [Limited production: semi-finished pickled fish X80000, chocolate cake X70000, semi-finished braised lion head X60000, semi-finished braised pork ribs , Semi-finished pizza Austrian Strawberry Cake X100]  

 [ Synthetic production: Energy Water   Droplet ]

along with the pickled fish in front, the semi-finished pickled fish has also become an existence that takes up a lot of space in her Level 24 No. 1 warehouse.   

These semi-finished products need to be frozen. Previously, Hua Mi kept these semi-finished products because she was afraid they would spoil if released.   

As a result, she herself couldn't finish so many semi-finished products, and she wouldn't be able to finish them in a lifetime.

 Now that the weather is so cold, the entire environment is like a large freezer. Hua Mi can get rid of some semi-finished food.

  She ran to the warehouse behind the RV Supermarket and placed X300,000 of semi-finished pickled fish in the warehouse, almost occupying a large square.

  She instantly arrived at the basement of Lotus Shengxing Supermarket and placed X300,000 chocolate cakes.

  After freeing up some space in the level 24 warehouse, Hua Mi started to level up the recycling bin.

  This level is the easiest to brush. As long as the energy bar of the factory is constantly filled, Huami's garbage station will continue to be upgraded.

  [Unlock level 3 of the small garbage recycling station, get X3 sweeping robots, and X3 trash cans]

  [Unlock level 4 of the small garbage recycling station, get X4 sweeping robots, and X4 trash cans]

  [Unlock level 10 of the small garbage recycling station, get X10 sweeping robots, and X3 trash cans]

  _ The full level of the small garbage recycling station has been reached]

  [Unlock the level 1 of the medium-sized garbage recycling station, and get the sweeping robot! ! Due to the incomplete supporting facilities, the medium-sized garbage recycling station cannot be upgraded to 2. ]

  After upgrading Black Land twice in a row last time, Hua Mi directly upgraded the small garbage recycling station to an intermediate garbage recycling station.

  If she upgrade further, the package will not be comprehensive and she will not be able to refresh it.

  But Hua Mi remembered that the last time her garbage recycling station was upgraded to a small size, her factory had a new function of [synthetic production].

  So she quickly opened her level 16 factory panel, and sure enough, at the bottom, she saw the sub-page of [Synthetic Production].

  Open it and take a look,
  [Synthetic production: Energy water droplets

  An [Energy Water Bead], it want X10,000 energy water drops?

 Out of curiosity, Hua Mi first used [Energy Light Group] to synthesize sesame-sized [Energy Water Droplets]

  She originally thought that this was unnecessary, because the last time she gave Liu Shengyuan 220ml of [Energy Water Drops], it was nothing more than collecting all the sesame-sized water droplets and putting them into a mineral water bottle.

  Then why bother to synthesize water beads again?

  There is essentially no difference between water droplets and water beads.

  But when she actually got the [Energy Water Bead] in her hands, Hua Mi felt that she was too naive.

  This kind of [Energy Water Beads] is not liquid.

  It's like a soft cod liver oil, golden in color, not big in size, she don't know if it is for eating or how to use it.

  Hua Mi thought about it, should she give it to someone to try?

  She was sifting through candidates in her mind when her body was suddenly picked up.

  "Ah, what are you doing?!"

  Hua Mi turned around, looked at Gong Yi who suddenly hugged her princess, and asked in surprise:

  "Didn't you go to City C? Why are you here?"

  Gong Yi  said to Hua Mi,
  "I came here with Zhou Cheng's transport plane and came back to see you. Why are you standing outside?"

  In his mind, he always thought of Hua Mi's protruding belly that he saw that day, it should be 4 months now.

  Gong Yi would worry in his dreams. He was always afraid that Hua Mi would stumble when she walked, and then her belly might burst. The thought of holding down such a big belly frightened Gong Yi. When Zhou Cheng came to deliver fabrics, he followed him. Come back and have a look.

  Hua Mi was hugged by Gong Yi and rolled her eyes speechlessly. She was really not that fragile or careless.

  However, Gong Yi quickly sent her to the RV, turned on the small smokeless stove, and threw a few pieces of firewood into it.

  When he turned around, Hua Mi had already taken off her coat.

  She wore a close-fitting cashmere thermal underwear under the thickened maternity clothes. At this time, her 4-month-old belly was stretched into a complete shape by the close-fitting thermal underwear.

  There is a snow-white seam between the hem of the clothes and the waistband of the trousers. Because of the big belly, the thermal underwear was accidentally rolled up.

  Gong Yi watched blankly as Hua Mi stood up with a puffy belly and bent down to get the water glass at the other end of the table.

  "I'm coming, I'm coming, don't move!"

  He stood up immediately, got a water glass for Hua Mi, and looked at the half glass of cold water left in the water glass.

  Gong Yi frowned and took the water cup back, "How do you drink cold water? You are not afraid of catching a cold in this weather. Let's warm it up."

He reached out again and pulled the hem of Hua Mi's thermal underwear down a little, staring at Hua Mi's belly. " It's getting bigger and bigger"

  Gong Yi felt that he was even more worried. Such a big belly was even bigger than the pregnant belly he saw in Xin Qiuru's office last time.

  These two little girls won't her burst belly, right?

  Thinking about it, Gong Yi felt worried.

  Hua Mi didn't realize the fear in Gong Yi's heart at all. She sat down with her stomach raised and asked,

  "How is the situation in City C? Have you found Chen Hu?"

  He frowned and said,

  "Don't leave these solid alcohols lying around. What if one day you sleep in the car and the solid alcohol is ignited? You mean City C? There are quite a few survivors going to City C. There are also more prostitute girls in Fengchen Station, and Zhou Cheng has arrested a lot of them."

  "Oh, your belly is so big, why did it suddenly get so big?"