340

Originally, Hua Mi planned to wait until the conflict intensified to a certain extent.

  She went to help Chichuan kill people again.

  As a result, Chichuan slashed randomly without even looking at who was in front of him. Anyway, he raised his knife and slashed at anyone who rushed in front of him.

  One knife was not enough, so Chichuan took a machete in both hands.

  The friends who followed Chichuan to distribute goods and repair the unmanned vending machines were also stunned for a moment.

  They saw Chichuan being besieged and originally planned to come to help, but it turned out that Chichuan was more ferocious than they imagined.

  Hua Mi also didn't expect that Chi Chuan would go crazy, just like a crazy person.

  He cut down everyone who came near him, and many fell to the ground. Counting them, there were six if not five.

  For a time, these survivors in the power grid did not dare to act rashly.

  There was Chichuan in front of them, and Chichuan's friends behind them also took out their machetes.

  No one dared to come forward anymore. Chi Chuan finally stopped. He held up his bloody swords and shouted at the survivors in front of him with angry eyes, "I just want to improve my business. You have to force me to kill people. Come on. Ah, who is afraid of whom? Come on!!!"

  Is it easy for him to do a small business and just make a living?

Nowadays, if you are doing some small business of buying and selling, you have to keep your head in your belt, right?

 Okay, then he will kill whoever robs him from now on!

No one can stop Chichuan from buying and selling, not even in the last days.

  Not even for survivors!

  The friends gathered around Chichuan with knives in hand. Each of them had [Energy Crystal Beads] hanging around their necks.

  Only then did everyone realize that, looking at it this way, there were actually a lot of people from Chichuan, accounting for one-third of the survivors in the entire safe zone.

  It's better not to mess with Chi Chuan. It really forced Chi Chuan and his friends to show their fierceness, and it was another gangster-like force.

  The survivors in this safe zone have an even harder time.

  The survivors who originally planned to rob Chichuan regained their humanity one by one, and they retreated one after another.

  Someone still had a smile on his face,
 "Hey, misunderstanding, it's all a misunderstanding, a misunderstanding."

With a "bang", behind everyone, Ni Shuiwen and Huo Jing, who were fighting on the roof of the car, both fell down.

  Ni Shuiwen was pinned down by Huo Jing.

  Before Ni Shuiwen could react, Huo Jing, who was wearing iron armor, was riding on Ni Shuiwen, taking turns beating him with his fists. "Are you a human being? Are you a human being?"

  He swear at him while beating him.

  The foreman overhead, holding a cross in his hand, wanted to jump off the roof of the car.

  But it's too high.

  He couldn't sneak up on Ni Shuiwen, so after thinking about it, he could only throw the cross in his hand.