400

The survivors who had been fighting together were killed and injured by Chen Xiumin's bomb with a "bang".

  Some were even blown away and fell into the zombie wave.

  The scene turned into a mess.

  In the north of Xiangcheng, life is not getting better.

  In addition to those survivors who were expelled from the Xiangcheng base, there are still a large number of survivors who remain within the cloud and mist wall of the Xiangcheng base.

  Because of Hua Mi's outburst, the atmosphere in the entire north of the Xiangcheng base suddenly became much more tense than before.

  Originally, everyone stayed in their tents freely, waiting for the little humanitarian relief supplies sent from the Xiangcheng base every day.

  Now those people, Yang Honglin and others who were transferred by Hua Mi, are trapped in their own tent area.

  The Xiangcheng base no longer allows them to move around freely.

  Anyone who can be found out is under investigation.

  No relief supplies have been delivered.

  The entire atmosphere in the north of the Xiangcheng Base suddenly became extremely solemn.

  But they cannot enter the Xiangcheng base by their own abilities.

  Some people were dissatisfied. They pointed at Yang Honglin who came to issue the order and said, "It's Chen Xiumin's fault. You investigated for so long and took away so many people. You found out what they did. Did we say something?"

  Although they usually complained about Hua Mi occasionally.

  But most people are still not as radical as Chen Xiumin's group.

  Some people have even never seen Chen Xiumin.

  Therefore, it is just because of Chen Xiumin that the atmosphere in the north of the Xiangcheng base is so tense.

  Everyone should be dissatisfied.

  A large group of people gathered in front of Yang Honglin's car, all expressing their opinions, buzzing like a swarm of flies.

  Yang Honglin stood on the roof of the car and looked indifferently at the survivors who surrounded his car in a large circle.

  Yang Honglin said, "Now, the Xiangcheng Base has clearly informed you that if you do not leave Xiangcheng, then the Xiangcheng Base will stop providing all humanitarian assistance."

  These words were like a pot exploding, and some survivors glared at Yang Hong Lin, "Is this something that human beings can do? What have we done wrong?"

  "If you mess with us like this, don't you worry about retribution?"

  Yang Honglin sneered, and he took it from the snakeskin pocket in his hand. , took out several large bags of seeds, and said to these survivors, "Then our Xiangcheng base, do we owe you anything?"

  "We have provided you with humanitarian aid for such a long time, and you are still mumbling, You are so dissatisfied with us, do we deserve to be taken advantage of?"

  "Here~ these are seeds. If you want to eat them, just plant them yourself." "

 " No one has the obligation to tolerate you."

  In fact, a long time ago, Yang Honglin is also a person full of justice and love.

  But after the end of the world, the ugly human heart made him feel chilled.