299

Too many people died, and no one dared to hit Hua Mi's gun.

  If there are still people, it proves that not enough people died.

  Hua Mi looked at the corpses that had been built into a safe passage like a hill, and said to Shi Caixia, who was standing stupidly with a baseball bat, "Go and search the supplies on the first floor."

  She sent away the pale Shi Caixia, Hua Mi Mi stepped forward, kicked the body on the stairs, and threw it into her medium-sized recycling bin.  

 [Unlock level 2 of the medium-sized garbage recycling station, and get the   sweeping robot. ] 

Hua Mi walked all the way to the safety stairs and recovered the bodies on the first floor.   

Because she was stuck at the factory upgrade point, her medium-sized garbage recycling station was upgraded every time she recovered several corpses.  

 Finally, when she collected all the corpses at the stairwell, her medium-sized garbage recycling station had been upgraded to [Medium-sized garbage recycling station] level 10.  

 [Congratulations! Reached the full level of the medium-sized garbage recycling station]  

 [Unlock level 1 of the high-sized garbage recycling station, and get X1 sweeping robot, X1 trash can, X1 garbage bin, and X1 garbage truck]  

 [Get X1 in the lottery]

  [ Remaining Lucky Draw]

  These sweeping robots will go deep into every corner day and night to collect garbage for Hua Mi.

  Now that all her sweeping robots combined, she doesn't have to recycle any garbage herself, and there are so many [Energy Light Groups] every day.

  Then, Hua Mi looked at the garbage truck.

  She also put the garbage truck out.

  This garbage truck is like a robot without any artificial cockpit.

  It looks like a forklift.

  Put it on the ground and it will automatically pick up and shovel garbage

The amount of garbage it collects is much larger than that of a sweeping robot.

  Watching the garbage truck slowly drive away, and finally disappeared in the wind and snow.

  Hua Mi stood at the door of the management building for a while, then turned back to collect supplies.

  There are also many street vendors on the second floor and above.

  When Zhong Zimo and Mi Guoyuan came to seek refuge with Gong Yi, many street gangsters were actually lucky.

  They feel that the world is just like this, it is just a change of masters.

  Originally, they gave Zhang Jifeng and Chen Hu strength. Doesn't Gong Yi need someone to strengthen them?

  In this extreme environment, everyone knows that the more people around you and the greater your power, the better you can survive.

  Live a good and nourishing life.

  So even though Zhong Zimo and Mi Guoyuan left with the women, all the remaining street gangsters, as well as the survivors who gradually joined the "D City Management Class", did not leave.

  When Hua Mi rushed up to the second floor, there were still a few people walking around, trying to sneak up on Hua Mi from the dark.

  She's just a big-bellied woman. Without a gun, she's nothing.