351

There are also many vending machines in the Xiangcheng quarantine area.

  However, all the vending machines here are in good condition and have not been damaged in any way.

  Once a survivor attempts to damage public property, he will be stopped by the police on duty not far away.

  If you don't listen, you may even lose your life.

  The group of survivors who had just flown back from City D were placed in a special isolation area.

  Because of the explosion of teleportation points, every teleportation point is densely packed with people every day.

  Some people want to enter Xiangcheng, but they have stay at the teleportation point in Xiangcheng for 48 hours.

  They just flew back, went to the vending machines in Xiangcheng, bought a batch of cheap supplies, and then flew out directly.

  Therefore, Ke Minghong continued to refine the transmission points of the Xiangcheng base.

  After arriving, those who would not enter Xiangcheng and fly away directly would stay near the teleportation point.

  People who plan to enter Xiangcheng will enter an area covered with red tape and wait for 48 hours to pass.

  Only survivors who have passed 48 hours will be transferred to the observation area.

  Only those who stay there for 24 hours will be released into Xiangcheng.

  The entire Xiangcheng base is protected watertight.

  In the quarantine area, the group of survivors who had just flown back from City D looked furious,

  "Why is this Xiangcheng base so troublesome? It's never been this troublesome for me to go to other teleportation points."

 " Why do we need to set it up ? So many obstacles to trouble people? It's just trouble."

The doctors and nurses on the side have long been used to these complaints, and they didn't respond in the slightest.

  Another person heard someone say with disdain, "Those idiots are still in D City. I don't see how they will get out of D City in the end when they are pregnant and weak!"

The people around who flew back with them all looked happy and nodded.

  They were about to share the same hatred when they suddenly heard someone behind them say very plainly, "There are zombies, run quickly."

  Are there zombies in Xiang City too? The dozen or so survivors turned pale with fright and looked back in panic.

  Not only the dozen survivors who came back from D City were frightened, but also the other survivors in the quarantine area quickly became alert.

  When everyone looked around, they saw Hua Mi, who was speaking, standing there with a smile on her face.

  She was scaring them like a cat scaring a mouse.

  For a moment, the faces of the dozen or so survivors who had flown back from City D all turned dark.

  Tu Lijia happened to be helping in the isolation area of ​​the teleportation point. When she saw Hua Mi flying back, she stepped forward excitedly and said, " You are finally back. Dr. Xin has said this to you so many times."

  Hua Mi's stomach was already big. It's been 7 months. Because they are twins, Hua Mi is bouncing around again. Xin Qiuru gets very worried every time she thinks about it.