209

No one knows what Chen Hu looks like, not even Hua Mi.

  She don't even know what Brother Fan looks like.

  But Hua Mi knew what Fang Xin looked like.

  Standing on the roadside waiting for Gong Yi, She saw a group of women and disheveled male customers running out of the red light district.

  When they encountered the garrison, they squatted down with their heads in their hands. When the garrison left with their guns, the clients and the prostitutes ran frantically onto the highway.

  There were too many people and it was too chaotic, but Hua Mi still raised her gun and aimed at Fang Xin.

  After thinking about it, she changed to an AK47 and fired a bullet, hitting Fang Xin in the leg.

  People on the road were even more frightened, running around like a pot of porridge.

  Fang Xin fell to the ground and watched Brother Monkey pretend to protect the unconscious Qin Xiaolan and run away from her sight.

  Even Brother Monkey didn't look back at her.

  There was no one around to help her. Fang Xin wanted to move, but her leg was shot and she couldn't move at all.

  A thin layer of snow particles had accumulated on the ground, and bright red blood fell on the white snow particles. Fang Xin panicked and cried loudly and weakly: "Don't kill me, don't kill me,I was also deceived. "

  The men and women running around in a hurry, everyone was in a hurry, how could they care about her.

  Hua Mi put away her gun and walked forward from the roadside. She was surrounded by people screaming and running around. She stood in the panic of people and looked at Fang Xin on the ground.

  "Sister."

  Fang Xin also saw Hua Mi wearing a raincoat. As if she had found a savior, she endured the pain, dragged her bullet-hit leg, and moved towards Hua Mi, "Sister, you protect me, the garrison  shoot at me. The gun was fired, please explain to them that I was also deceived."

  Until now, she still felt that the person who shot her was from the garrison, and Hua Mi would not kill her.

  No matter how she thought about it, she would never think that the bullet in her leg was shot by Hua Mi.

  No matter how many people ran out of the red light district, there would always be a moment when the run was over. When almost all the survivors on this road were gone, Hua Mi had already walked in front of Fang Xin.

  The murderous intent in her eyes was obvious.

  A watermelon knife appeared in her hand.

  For people like Fang Xin, it's not worth wasting another bullet.

  Fang Xin, who was on the ground, seemed to have finally discovered the murderous aura in Hua Mi. She dragged her injured leg in disbelief and stepped back, " Sister, sister, don't be like this. I am Fang Xin. Are you crazy? "

  Hua Mi held the knife and followed her forward.

  Fang Xin shook her head and dragged a long blood trail in the snow. She cried loudly,

"Why, why didn't you protect me? The garrison shot me, why did you also scare me?"

  "I'm not trying to scare you, I really want you to die today."

  Hua Mi stepped forward with a cold expression.

  Fang Xin, who was on the ground, cried so much that her face was covered with tears and snot,

 "Why? Who will support my father after I die? Even if our Fang family didn't have the luxury to raise you, but back then, if our Fang family hadn't given you a place, you don't even know where you died."

  Fang Xin almost roared at these words.

  Hua Mi looked down at her and smiled,
  "Your father has starved to death in the tent. Have you never gone back to see him? Then why are you talking about raising your father?"

  Fang Xin was stunned by these words.Her father is dead?

  Such people are like weeds. People who can survive no matter what kind of harsh environment are dead?

 At this moment, Fang Xin didn't know what to say.

  She obviously didn't believe it, but everything told her that there were traces to follow.

  When she left the tent, Fang Huai had been beaten so hard by Brother Monkey that it was difficult to even move.

  Fang Xin didn't care. After all, for such a father, he had never protected her from wind and rain. How could she think more about him?

 Under extreme survival conditions, Fang Xin can take care of herself, which is already very good.

  Immediately, Fang Xin reacted and looked up at Hua Mi fiercely,

  "What do you mean when you tell me this? You don't feel guilty at all. If you hadn't left us alone, how could my father have died? How could I have ended up like this?"

"Hua Mi!.You !You are outstanding in everything, you are obviously a bastard who has no parents, why should you live a happier life than me? Why?"

She wonder when a person's earliest memory can be traced back?

 In Fang Xin's earliest memory, Hua Mi's parents were not dead yet, and her and Hua Mi's childhood lives were simply the two most extreme comparison groups.

  In the Fang family, Fang Xin's parents were always quarreling, constantly quarreling over money, work, life matters, and all kinds of things.

  Most of the time, it ends with parents fighting each other.

  In the Hua family, Hua Mi lives like a little princess. She has many beautiful and brand-new dresses, a whole piggy bank of change, a brand new study table, and a pair of humble, gentle, and loving parents.

  She also has a large and clean bedroom.

  Why? Why doesn't Fang Xin have a life like Hua Mi?

 Fang Xin has never understood why since she was a child? Why does she have to have such a terrible pair of parents? Why does Hua Mi live a better life than her even though they are sisters?

 Fortunately, Hua Mi's parents died, and Hua Mi became an even more pitiful creature than she was.

  She moved from that beautiful and spacious house to the cramped, dark and tense Fang family. It was Fang Xin's parents who took pity on Hua Mi and gave her a place to live.

  At that time, Fang Xin couldn't be happier. She had always been very envious of Hua Mi, who lived an even more miserable life than she did.

  How could Fang Xin be unhappy?

 But such happiness did not last long.

  During the years in the Fang family, Hua Mi did not go as Fang Xin imagined. During the fragmented interactions with the Fang family, Hua Mi's personality didn't became distorted, and her life gradually dimmed and declined.

  On the contrary, everything that happened to the Fang family made Hua Mi become more tenacious and unyielding, and she was admitted to a good university, and finally had the life that Fang Xin longed for.

  Why is this happening? Can't that poor guy who has no parents continue to be pitiful?

  If Hua Mi's life hadn't been so good, maybe Fang Xin would have felt better, and she wouldn't have been so envious, jealous, and hating Hua Mi.

  "Are you done?"

  Hua Mi had already walked in front of Fang Xin. She pointed at Fang Xin with a watermelon knife,

  "No one can choose the cards in their hand. God is the one who deals the cards. If you have a bad mentality, the cards in your hand will be dealt by God. No matter how good your cards are, you will lose every game."

  "You have run out of cards. I just didn't want to deal with you. I will kill you today just because you are messing around using my name. This makes me keep you no more."

  Fang Xin screamed, the silver blade covered with snow particles flashed in front of her eyes, and she fell into the snow.