271

Gong Yi's garrison found nothing unusual about Vasily and others.

  As a person who walks on the edge of life and death all year round, he has unlimited means to sneak into the levels.

  What's more, in today's chaotic world, there are not many ways to test resumes.

  It is allowed to enter Xiangcheng during the day.

  Because many vendors need to go to the city to wholesale supplies.

  Hua Mi stuffed a lot of teleportation tickets into Gong Yi, then took the green passage and hurriedly entered Xiangcheng and found Cao Feng.

  She asked Cao Feng to check and found out that a group of men who looked very difficult to deal with had entered Xiangcheng just now. Where had that group of men gone now?

  Snow dumplings hit the ground, and soon the snow would cover people's knees.

  But soon, people from the tow truck team will drive a garbage truck over and sweep away the snow on the ground.

  No one drives in Xiangcheng unless necessary. There is no oil, and the liquid in the car will freeze as soon as it stops.

  So Cao Feng came very slowly.

  While Hua Mi was waiting for Cao Feng, she placed all her newly upgraded black soil in Level 30 No. 2 Warehouse.

  All planted: small-leaved Araucaria, blackboard eucalyptus, oak tree, orange tree, mulberry tree, toon tree, fir tree, linden tree, maple tree, juniper tree, birch tree, oak tree, chestnut tree, welcome pine tree, fragrant tree Cypress.

  There was no way, it was a bit crowded, but she didn't have time to go back to Lotus Shengxing Supermarket now.

  And the Lotus Shengxing Supermarket can't fit in the crowd.

  If the planting continues, the yard area of ​​Lotus Shengxing Supermarket will probably expand.

  Fortunately, dozens of square meters of black land are now planted with trees. Regardless of whether the species is expensive or not, the daily output of these trees can meet the heating needs of the survivors.

  The survivors no longer have to work hard to find firewood to keep warm in the heavily snowy environment.

  They can buy a pound of firewood for a little money.

  Even if they don't have money, they can join the debris removal team and clear snow in Xiangcheng and City B, and they can still get firewood in exchange.

  While waiting for Cao Feng, Hua Mi looked at the remaining draws.

  There have been 19 chances.

  She thought about it and pumped it 5 more times.

  [Get a multi-energy outdoor monitor with 360 degrees, no blind spots, no holes, and night vision X1000000]

      [ Get a self-heating hotpot(durian flavor) x100000000]

     [Get Ammunition x100000]

      [White phosphorus bombsx1000]

     [Remaining lottery x14]

 White phosphorus bombs are the perfect weapon to deal with zombie waves and mutated animals and plants.

  Hua Mi suddenly felt more at ease.

  Why are people so overwhelmed by mutated animals and plants that they can't breathe? It's because there's an endless supply of these things.