297

Hua Mi frowned, stared at Qin Xiaolan who looked resentful towards her, and sneered,

 "What does it have to do with me? I'm not the one who wants to save you. If you have the ability, just go back."

  It seemed as if Hua Mi was meddling in other people's business.

  In fact, after meeting Gong Yi, Hua Mi came here just to watch the show.

  In the battle plan he formulated, there was no chance for Hua Mi to fight zombies in person.

  Gong Yi directly arranged for Hua Mi to enter the tent to guard supplies.

  So it was Gong Yi who wanted to save women like Qin Xiaolan, Hua Mi was just watching from the side.

  Her eyes swept over Zhong Zimo.

  The look in Zhong Zimo's eyes was unclear and he said nothing.

  He made it clear that he was just watching a good show and had no intention of saying a word of justice.

  He doesn't like Qin Xiaolan, and of course he doesn't like Hua Mi either.

  Qin Xiaolan was still pointing at Hua Mi and scolding,

  "If you weren't so nosy, who would take a nice person out of the warm second floor?"

  Obviously, she was eating and drinking on the second floor below. As long as you do that kind of thing with a man, you can have enough food and clothing to survive.

  Who asked Hua Mi to save her? She didn't ask Hua Mi for help! ! !

 Hua Mi was very impatient and turned around to enter the tent.

  As a result, Qin Xiaolan seemed to have found an outlet to vent her emotions, and furiously responded to Hua Mi.

  Here, the easiest person to bully is the pregnant Hua Mi.

  She stepped forward and pointed at Hua Mi and scolded, "You just love to destroy other people's lives, you."

  Before Qin Xiaolan could finish scolding, Hua Mi turned around and slapped Qin Xiaolan in the face.

  Qin Xiaolan, who had little strength and was wearing very thin clothes, was beaten until she fell to the ground.

  The corners of her mouth were broken.

  In the tent, Gong Yi looked back and had no intention of stopping her.

  "Qin Xiaolan."

  Hua Mi held her waist and took two steps forward with her big belly.

  Qin Xiaolan on the snow seemed to have just realized that she had been slapped. She raised her face and looked at Hua Mi in surprise.

  Hua Mi looked down at her and said coldly, "If you are willing to do this business, you think it will be easier to support yourself this way, no one will stop you. But you have to see where this is, this D city. It's full of zombies, right under your feet, and you don't know how many zombies are having a carnival."

  "You are in the flesh business, and you have already reached the top of the zombies' heads. No one requires you to be moral, at least don't make yourself one of the zombies that will cause us trouble in the end."

  Qin Xiaolan, who was on the ground, couldn't hear what Hua Mi was saying at all.

  Even if she heard it, she couldn't understand it.