354

After a while, Xin Qiuru brought Tu Lijia to check the ward.

  Yang Honglin and Liu Shengyuan also came in.

  A small single ward was packed with people.

  Hua Mi told everyone very seriously,

  "Such low-level mutant beasts have no thoughts and emotions. They only have the most primitive instincts, so if you see them, don't doubt them, just kill them."

Because of this mutation ,Beasts are mutated from humans, so they have human forms.

  But not human.

  "If they combine with other species, they will have both human and animal characteristics. Don't be fooled by their appearance, just treat them as zombies. The only difference between them and zombies is that they can reproduce."

Hua Mi informed everyone in the ward about the characteristics of the mutant beast.

  The top priority now is to kill all in that bus.

  Because now the mutated species only stays at the combination of people.

  It's not that complicated, at least that's how human characteristics are. No matter how difficult it is to deal with, it's just like that.

  But if it spreads to other species, the characteristics of humans + animals will become more difficult to deal with.

  After they all took their places and went about their own business, Hua Mi pulled out the small table on the hospital bed and started writing for Internal Reference.

  Xin Qiuru on the side frowned, "I put you in the hospital just because I want you to calm down, take good care of the fetus, and prepare for delivery. How can you rest when you are so busy?"

Hua Mi stopped her hand, with a look of helplessness on her face, said, "I can't help it. I just thought that after all, I couldn't bear to destroy this place and these people, and I couldn't bear to let them die."

  In her previous life, she wouldn't have cared about the lives of those around her.

  She doesn't even care about her surroundings.

  In that life, all she have to do is live her life clearly.

  But in this life, she personally built the Xiangcheng base and personally selected the friends around her.

  How can she let go of this place? These people will be lost in the apocalypse?

  After all, in extreme environments, good things disappear too easily.

  Xin Qiuru watched Hua Mi start to shake the pen. She sighed and told Tu Lijia to take good care of Hua Mi.

  Turn around and check other wards.

  As soon as Xin Qiuru left, Shi Caixia came back with two axes on her back and said to Hua Mi anxiously, "Zhong Zimo hasn't answered the phone."

  During this period, Zhong Zimo would send a message to Shi Caixia every day.

  Because Zhou Cheng was very concerned, Shi Caixia never replied to Zhong Zimo's message.

  Now she want to contact Zhong Zimo, but she find that she have lost contact with this person.

  Hua Mi frowned and listened, "He haven't picked up yet? I'm afraid it's all bad." "

 " Then I can only place my hope on the driver. I hope Gong Yi can get there in time."