268

In extreme environments, it is not that there is no way for people to survive.

  If things weren't so complicated, with a little bit of reasoning, they could still find a clear path.

  But the problem is that once the environment is bad, everything will become a mess.

  At least for Ma Yongchun, he can only go back to City C to find Ma Zhixuan.

  If Ma Zhixuan and those killers are together, he don't know how much trouble they will cause in the future.

  Before returning to City C, Ma Yongchun called Qin Zhen, "If you can exchange the cotton from City D, you still have to find a way to facilitate this transaction.You also know that this world is getting harder and harder. Putting all hope in Xiangcheng and purchasing all supplies from Xiangcheng is still too risky for City C."

  Qin Zhen was busy on the other end of the phone, preparing to see her son.

  Her son's fever finally went away a few days ago, but today it is said that he has started to have a fever again.

  The baby, who is more than 1 month old, is still a premature baby and is really too fragile.

  After listening to Ma Yongchun's words, Qin Zhen hummed twice but didn't take it to heart.

  Just as she was about to hang up, Ma Yongchun said hurriedly,
  "Qin Zhen."

  Qin Zhen stopped hanging up the phone and frowned at Ma Yongchun's call time.

  After 10 seconds, Ma Yongchun said solemnly, "Nothing, hang up."

  This time, he did not mention Ma Zhixuan again, nor did he ask Qin Zhen to forgive Ma Zhixuan for what he had done.

  For some reason, Ma Yongchun felt that saying this was a bit redundant.

  He quickly returned to City C and got off the CD Expressway, but the car could not enter the city.

  Looking ahead from the highway, half of City C has been buried in snow.

  At times like this, it would be difficult for a person, let alone a car, to enter the city.

  Ma Yongchun and the driver stepped out of the car in disbelief and saw that City C, which they had just left for two days, had turned into this in just two days.

  There are no people shoveling the snow in their city C.

  Ma Yongchun hurriedly called Zhong Zimo and asked what was going on?

  Why didn't City C arrange a tow truck team to shovel the snow?

  Zhong Zimo started to explain with a headache.

  For a long time, the management of City C has not paid attention to urban obstacle clearance.

  At the beginning, debris removal teams were arranged to clean up the earthquake debris. Later, because the terrain of City C was very high, all the jelly water flowed to Xiangcheng.

  After the city's earthquake debris was cleared, the management never took care of the city's debris removal team.

  Since the frequent natural disasters, the management has too many things to be busy with.

  The members of the wreckage team were all disbanded at some point.

  It is said that in order to make a living, they have all joined the dredging of the Hunan C Expressway. Now most of the people in the C City wreckage team are clearing the last remaining obstacles on the Hunan C Expressway.