211

Ma Zhixuan wanted to explain, but he happened to see Gong Yi walking out of the depths of the red light district under a colorful signboard.

  Behind him, the signboard "Good deep throat work, Phoenix in the building" flashed.

  Ma Zhixuan didn't know Gong Yi, but he knew the garrison commander's epaulettes.

  They saw Gong Yi standing in front of Hua Mi, with a tall and muscular figure. He lowered his head and spoke to Hua Mi, then reached out and held Hua Mi's wrist.

  "Who is that man?"

  Gong Yi raised his eyes and glanced at Ma Zhixuan, who was stopped.

  Hua Mi curled her lips meaninglessly,
  "Qin Ziran's sister's boyfriend  and his girlfriend was tricked here by Fang Xin. But instead of looking for his girlfriend, he kept asking me about Qin Ziran's whereabouts."

  This person has nothing to talk about. Gong Yi nodded slightly, took Hua Mi's hand and walked to the place where the supplies were found.

  Hua Mi asked again:

  "You raided the red light district this time. Among the people who ran away, there must be many people from Chen Hu and Brother Fan."

  Gong Yi in front said "hmm", they all knew that there is no way around this.

  They are a garrison, not a terrorist armed organization. If the other party does not use weapons to try to fight back, then they cannot kill people directly.

  What's more, among the men who ran out, there were indeed many real prostitutes and gamblers.

  "Since they want to do business, they must have a market. Otherwise, they won't be able to do business if they go to a place where no one is around." Gong Yi said, taking Hua Mi to a large townhouse.

 "Now , In addition to Xiangcheng and B City, C City is a little more popular. I will contact Zhou Cheng, the garrison commander of C City, and ask him to rescue the prostitutes standing on the street along the way."

"Ma Yongchun serves as the management commander of C City . He has a good tacit understanding with Zhou Cheng, and he will also help."

  The popularity of City C is closely related to the tacit understanding of Ma Yongchun and Zhou Cheng, and they kept Qin Zhen in Xiangcheng.

  Every day, almost every day, Qin Zhen wholesales a large amount of supplies from the RV Supermarket and sends them to City C.

  They are also very cool in City C. The roads on the ground are all broken down, so they use passenger planes, fighter planes, and transport planes to transport supplies several times a day.

  Any aircraft that could be found were requisitioned by City C.

  By transporting supplies like ants moving, it is inevitable that City C will be very popular.

  In the front, Gong Yi finished talking about City C and pointed to the large row of townhouses in front of him.

  "Every villa here is filled with supplies. Take a look. I'll go and count the casualties first."

  He let go of Hua Mi. Just as he was about to leave, he stopped sideways and placed one hand on Hua Mi's belly. He frowned and asked through the raincoat and coral velvet maternity clothes, "Are my girls okay?"

  They must be so tormented. Their mother is completely different from ordinary pregnant women. She is jumping and doing things everywhere.

  Gong Yi was really too worried, worried about his two daughters, and worried about Hua Mi.