355

In the Xiangcheng base, everything that can be built as a city wall has been built, and everything that can be put up with barbed wire has been put up.

  Begin to prepare for the coming zombie wave.

  So when the garrison inside the barbed wire discovered Zhong Zimo's car rushing towards them, they were all very nervous.

  Zhong Zimo pursed his lips, holding the mobile phone with the universal signal connector missing in his hand, and shouted loudly, "Let me in, I want to see Shi Caixia. I have something important to say, hurry up." "

  After a while, the electrified iron gate opened, but the garrison did not let Zhong Zimo in.

  Gong Yi walked out.

  He strode to Zhong Zimo's car, pulled Zhong Zimo out from inside, and threw it to the ground.

  Gong Yi had veins on his forehead and asked coldly, "What are you doing back here?"

  Behind him were several guards, all of whom were fully armed. The one in the middle was the driver hired by Zhong Zimo.

  They were just about to get out of the barbed wire fence and were going to City E to search for the bus.

  Zhong Zimo was lying on the ground. Because the snow melted, the ground was wet, and half of his body was wet.

  Seeing that it was Gong Yi, Zhong Zimopi smiled but said, "You are treating people differently at your Xiangcheng base? Can't I come back? I haven't done anything harmful to nature, why can't I come back?" "

  "I want to find Shi Caixia,  As I said, Shi Caixia won't come , I won't talk."

  Before he could finish his words, Gong Yi picked up the PKM he was carrying on his back and hit Zhong Zimo with the butt of his gun, making Zhong Zimo's face covered in blood.

  The bridge of his nose was crooked.

  Zhong Zimo, who did not expect to be treated so violently when he returned to the Xiangcheng base, shrank back with disbelief on his face.

  He opened his mouth, spat out a few knocked-out teeth, and asked with blood all over his mouth, "You hit me?"

  The garrison also hit people?

Zhong Zimo asked again, "You hit me?"

  Gong Yi said with a straight face, and smashed the butt of his gun down again, still hitting Zhong Zimo's face, "Let me ask you, whyndid you come back?"

The driver who escaped said that while he was running away, Zhong Zimo went looking for supplies.

  Now that Zhong Zimo has run back to the Xiangcheng base, where are his carloads of mutant beasts?

  What's going on?

  Zhong Zimo, whose face had been smashed, finally lost his arrogance. He vomited blood and said, "I'm chasing you Shi Caixia. Call Shi Caixia quickly. I need protection."

  Probably, he also knew that he was in Hunan. The city base is not very popular.

  So in order to gain protection, he had to let Shi Caixia come forward.

  After all, the two of them are also boyfriend and girlfriend. In this case, Shi Caixia will not watch him being bullied.

  Gong Yi squinted at Zhong Zimo, took out his cell phone, and sent a message to the garrison elites under his command.