223

The weather was too cold, and Mother Qin and Ma Zhixuan couldn't bear it. They didn't wait long and quickly left the RV supermarket.

  Hua Mi, on the other hand, was at Lotus Shengxing Supermarket at this time, starting to plant trees.

  Hua Mi would do what she promised Qin Zhen. Last time, she planted rubber trees, camphor trees, and large-leaf basswoods. These three trees have never been cut down.

  The result is now three giant trees.

  Hua Mi walked around these three giant trees and estimated that each tree weighed tens of thousands of pounds.

  Three trees were put together and weighed 30,000 pounds. Huami chopped down these three trees.

  If she let these three trees continue to grow like this, she don't know how big they will grow.

  Hua Mi was going to send the three trees to the RV Supermarket and asked Ah Fu to get some wood chippers. Ye Rong found a few coolies to chip the three trees into sections of firewood of uniform specifications.

  First get some firewood and make a firewood heater that can exhaust smoke in a secret room to keep Ye Rong and the others warm.

  Let Qin Zhen take away the rest, which is 10,000 kilograms.

  Hua Mi plans to supply the rest to the garrison and police first.

  Then she placed all the newly acquired 27 square meters of black land near the Lotus Shengxing Supermarket.

  Hua Mi then started planting trees.

  She had previously asked Chichuan to buy seeds for her. No matter what kind of seeds they were, Hua Mi wanted them.

  As a result, Chichuan found a lot of saplings and flower seeds for Hua Mi.

  Bougainvillea, golden phoenix, Milan, mulberry, dragon boat flower, hydrangea, hibiscus, cypress, locust, beech, castanopsis, oak, ginkgo.

  Cotton, wood lotus, holly, sycamore, ligustrum, macrophylla, larch, black wattle, masson pine, Simao pine, Yunnan pine, South Asia pine, chandelier flower, coffee.

  Hua Mi planted all 27 types of saplings and flower seeds without even looking at them.

  After a while, she came to her senses and looked carefully at the coffee tree in front of her. This one seemed like it couldn't be cut down. In the future, she could collect coffee beans and make coffee.

  There are also those flowers. Hua Mi is also a little melancholy. Those flowers cannot be cut down and burned as firewood.

  But now that the seeds have been planted, can they still be pulled out?

  Looking around one by one, Hua Mi discovered a piece of black soil. Snow-white cotton blossomed in the heavy snow.

  In just a short time, the white cotton blossomed one by one in the white snow.

  What a nice view.

  Also blooming together are bougainvillea, golden phoenix, and hydrangea trees that only grow in different seasons. They are growing taller and thicker little by little.

  But the delicate flowers are already in full bloom.

  Hua Mi immediately called the factory director and wanted to ask him what she could do with a large number of flowers.

 The factory director was doing the final finishing work of the water plant and was very busy on the other end of the phone, so he casually replied:

 "Build an essential oil factory and make essential oil from all those flowers. Essential oil is very useful and has various effects. You girls also like it. It smells good." The director of the factory is a knowledgeable person.