Arc 1 The Crazy CEO Wants to Pamper Me

Chapter 1 The Crazy CEO Wants to Pamper Me (1)

[The villain rescue system is successfully bound, and the 521 system is at your service wholeheartedly...]

[The 521 system prompts that the world is loading, the loading is successful, and the memory transfer begins...]

Night As the night falls, the dark night gradually covers the entire sky, and the last ray of sunlight disappears under the horizon.

The street lights were dim and hazy, casting a warm yellow halo. The light reflected the villas and manors on one side, which were exquisite and gorgeous. At a glance, they looked like castles and palaces in oil paintings.

In a room on the third floor, a young man wearing a white suit was looking around with a curious look on his face.

He is about 20 years old, with black hair with a slight natural curl, fair skin, round almond eyes that give people an innocent and clean feeling, long and dense eyelashes like two small brushes, and a small eyelash on the left side of his face. With a small dimple, he is handsome and cute. He is a very popular handsome boy of the puppy type.

521 lay on his shoulder, looked around, and exclaimed in ignorance: [Wow, senior, this room is so big and beautiful! There are beds, sofas, carpets, and bright lights. It's so beautiful. Will you live here in the future? 】

Lin Yuan nodded with a smile: "Yes, yes! I will live here from now on. I will give you half the bed and we will sleep together."

As a host who was transferred from the system, Lin Yuan, who had just taken on a human form, felt that he He is an excellent senior, and of course he has to take care of the novice juniors who are doing missions for the first time.

Hearing this, 521 spun around happily, hugged Lin Yuan happily, and nuzzled: [Dear senior, you are so kind, 521 likes you the most~] The appearance setting of the system

is a A palm-sized fur ball, 521's color is pink, its whole body is pink and tender, and it has a pair of small white wings on its back, which is very plush.

As for things like fur balls, Lin Yuan's favorite thing is neng ceng. Lin Yuan has turned into a human form, not a fur ball, but he still likes it. As soon as 521 comes over to nuzzle him, Lin Yuan immediately happily nuzzles with it.

One person and one fur ball were having fun when they suddenly heard a "click" and the door was opened.

Lin Yuanhe 521 subconsciously looked at the door and saw a man in a black suit walking in.

The other party has a tall figure, handsome and deep facial features, and a temperament as cold as ice. His skin is as pale as if he has not seen the sun for a long time, and there is no trace of blood. His dark eyes are like bottomless abyss, so dark that even the sun at noon can't see it. Can't get in the light.

It's Huo Chen...

his mission target, the world's biggest villain, and also his marriage partner.

This world is a same-sex marriageable world. The original owner Lin Yuan is the illegitimate son of Lin Ye'an, a famous rich man in Yun City.

When the original owner was twenty years old, Lin Ye'an sent someone to take him back. After staying in the Lin family for less than a month, he married Huo Chen, the president of the Huo family, who was originally Lin Yan's fiancé.

This matter is more complicated. Lin Yan is the only child of Mrs. Lin Ye'an and the legitimate heir to the Lin family. When he was eighteen years old, he arranged to marry Huo Chen, who had taken over the Huo family for two years.