38

Chapter 38 Crazy criticism of the CEO who wants to pamper me (38)

Lin Yuan didn't understand why Huo Chen's blackening value soared from 20% to 99%. He even didn't understand why the blackening value, which was already close to the critical point, would increase little by little. Come down? until cleared.

All he knew was that Huo Chen was healing.

The pain will be gone, the old injuries will be healed, and Huo Chen will become whole again.

Lin Yuan had completely forgotten about the mission at this time. His eyes, his heart, and his body were completely occupied by the man in his arms. His palms gently fell on the man's trembling body, gently comforting him. The voice was very soft: "It's okay..."

He said: "It's okay... Huo Chen... don't be afraid... it's okay..."

You walked out of the abyss of fate, the ending of which had already been written. A dark whirlpool that will never be restored, no matter how heavy the haze of the past is, no matter how deep the nightmare is, they cannot stop the breadth of life and the freedom of the soul.

Huo Chen, you have come out, from the nightmare that lasted for more than 20 years, from the life full of shadows and death. When you open your eyes again, you will see that the sky is just right, and the middle of winter is like spring. .

From now on, every season is spring.

Huo Chen vaguely heard the voice, Lin Yuan's voice, and he thought it was because he missed him, so he had such an illusion, which was so beautiful that he was intoxicated.

But soon, Huo Chen discovered that it was not the case. His vision and hearing were recovering, as was his sense of touch. He could feel himself being held in someone's arms, and the person's hands were comforting him, as was his voice.

"It's okay... Huo Chen... it's okay..."

Warmth and sunlight spread in patches. Huo Chen felt the heat of the sun falling on his body, and felt that Lin Yuan's transparent warmth was passing through his body. And the sound flows into my body.

The remaining pain and discomfort are also healing until they disappear completely.

Huo Chen's vision finally recovered, and he saw his Lin Yuan, in front of him, under the sun.

"Sui Sui..."

Huo Chen moved his lips silently, raised his arms hanging on both sides, and hugged the person tightly with an eager movement, which was slightly crazy.

Lin Yuan didn't notice the call, so Huo Chen suddenly hugged him tightly. He was startled, but he quickly realized that Huo Chen hugged him, indicating that he was conscious.

He happily wanted to spin in circles, let go of Huo Chen and prepare to take a good look at him, but as soon as he struggled, Huo Chen hugged him tighter and tighter, causing ripples of pain in the bones and blood all over his body.

Seeing him like this, Lin Yuan stopped moving and let the other person hold him obediently. At the same time, he put his hand on the man's back again, patted it gently and said, "Huo Chen, it's okay, it's okay..."

Huo Chen listened to Lin Yuan's gentle and clean voice and felt that he was finally a little cleaner. Finally worthy of his lover.

My body is worthy of me, my heart is worthy of me, and my time...is finally worthy of me.

"...Well, I know." Huo Chen looked serious.

After a long time, Huo Chen reluctantly let go of Lin Yuan. His eyes were glued to him deeply and thickly, unwilling to move away for a second. He noticed the dust on Lin Yuan's body, and Huo Chen looked at himself. Much dirtier than his little friend.