Arc 5 Immortal Lord on the left hand, Demon Lord on the right hand

Chapter 137 Immortal Lord on the left hand, Demon Lord on the right hand (1)

[Congratulations to the host for completing the mission, mission grade A, mission score grade A, and 5,000 points rewarded. ]

[After the mission is completed, the host has stayed in the current world for seventy-three years, and 1460 points have been deducted, leaving 8260 points currently. ]

[ Matching the mission world. ]

[World matching is successful, and you are about to enter this world...]

Under Cangwu Peak, in the main hall, hundreds of disciples wearing Yuqing Palace Taoist robes are waiting for the master of Cangwu Peak, the head of Yuqing Palace, Qingzun Xie Hanzhou.

Lin Yuan was sitting at the very back. He had just arrived in this world, and after reading the plot of the world, he was still a little confused.

"Senior Brother is here!"

"Senior Brother Sui'an is here!"

"It's Senior Brother!"

Lin Yuan blinked when he heard the word Sui'an, and looked over curiously, when he saw a man walking in from the door of the hall. The slender figure, the white background of the Yuqing Palace's purple-trimmed Taoist robe is particularly beautiful on him. He has the beauty of a blooming flower, extremely gorgeous, and extremely decadent.

The man's face is beautiful and exquisite, his handsomeness is extremely beautiful, his smile is lazy, and his color is as beautiful as a spring flower. The color of the eyes is light, like a touch of elegant and moving glass color, and when you look at it lazily, it is particularly charming and alluring.

【drop! High risk warning! High risk warning! ! Attention, host! Attention, host! The villain Yu Sui'an's blackening value is 99.99999%, which belongs to the high-risk value range. Please work hard to eliminate the villain's blackening value and relieve the crisis! 】

The system's alarm kept flashing. Lin Yuan looked at the gorgeous Yu Sui'an in front of him and sighed silently.

Yu Sui'an walked to the front and sat down, lazily holding his head, looking elegant and carefree, with his silk-like long hair loosely tied in half. He didn't look like a monk, but like a member of the royal family, carefree and at ease. The wealthy and idle people.

All the eyes in the hall were captured by Yu Sui'an at this moment. They were amazed and admired everywhere.

"That's our senior brother, Senior Brother Yu Sui'an. He's so handsome!"

"Yes! When senior sister mentioned it, I didn't believe it. Only when I met the real person today did I realize how stupid I was back then."

Lin Yuan also felt that Yu Sui'an is good-looking. Hearing the comments from the people around him, he felt proud in his heart. Of course, his husband is the prettiest~ The

originally quiet hall began to become a little noisy because of Yu Sui'an's arrival, with constant voices. Just then, a dull bell rang.

Boom.

Boom.

Boom.

After three rings, it seemed that a clear and impeccable ringing could be heard, and a figure walked out from the back of the hall.

The visitor was dressed in snow-white clothes, and the Taoist robe was embroidered with silver patterns, like the traces of wind on the river, the silver frost in the late autumn forest, and the hazy moonlight, pure and spotless.

The golden feather bell hangs on the waist, and the sky-green tassels dance lightly as she moves, like flying butterfly feathers.

As he walked from the back hall to the front of the hall, he was like a god coming down to earth in the clear breeze and bright moon.