188

Chapter 188 The daily life of the petite little female's adoptive husband (13)

Early the next morning, while Lin Yuan was still making breakfast, someone came to the cave.

The priest smelled the aroma of vegetable ball soup and felt that he had not eaten anything just now and was already hungry again.

Lin Yuan upheld the traditional virtue of respecting the elderly and caring for the young, and asked Yue to bring a stone bowl from the priest's cave and serve a bowl of meatball soup to the priest.

The priest tasted it and found that the hot soup tasted particularly delicious and the meatballs were also very fragrant and tender. He felt that he could drink five more bowls.

Lin Yuan drank two bowls by himself, and the rest of the meatball soup was all Yue's.

The priest was filled with unspeakable envy. When Yue left the cave, the old man stared at Lin Yuan for a while and asked in confusion: "Xuan, why do you just fall in love with a slave?"

Lin Yuan smiled with a crooked eyebrow and said in a cheerful tone: "Grandpa Priest, I like white and beautiful males, and Yue is very powerful. Apart from being a slave, he is the perfect partner."

The priest actually had no expectations for Lin Yuan and Yue to be separated. He just mentioned it casually. .

Hearing this little guy say that he likes those who are white and beautiful, the priest thought about the warriors of his tribe. Although they were not very black, they had nothing to do with being white and had little to do with being beautiful. No wonder he didn't like them.

The priest came to Lin Yuan so early, so of course he had something serious to say. He finally tasted the hot pot last night, and it was so delicious. He decided to let the little guy teach the people in the tribe how to make hot pot first.

Lin Yuan knew that no one could resist the temptation of hot pot. He took out the dried chili peppers and handed them to the priest, saying: "Grandpa Priest, you need this chili pepper to make hot pot. My chili peppers are picked in the forest. We can eat them in the tribe." Get a piece of land nearby to plant peppers."

The priest was very happy to hear that peppers can be grown. As a priest, of course he knows how to plant them: "Really? Then you take me and dig up all those peppers." "

No, I I have something to do today." Lin Yuan shook his head, pointed to the stone pestle he had placed there and said, "Grandpa Priest, I am going to shell these rice today. You should know about the rice." The priest nodded: "

I know, but The rice is really unpalatable."

Lin Yuan groaned blankly, his round eyes full of doubts and indescribable confusion.

Rice tastes bad? Is the priest kidding? Rice, this is carbohydrate. After being in this world for so long, he really wants carbohydrates.

The priest saw full of distrust in the expression of the little guy in front of him. The old man was a little unhappy and tapped the ground with his cane: "What's wrong? Do you think I'm lying to you? Rice is really hard to eat. People who have lived there say so."

Lin Yuan thought of the problem of rice shelling and said uncertainly: "Grandpa Priest, how do you eat rice?"

The priest was speechless: "How else can you eat it? Just eat it."

Lin Yuan didn't expect that this was really the case. He was a little stunned. He grabbed his fluffy silver hair and said: "The rice should be shelled and eaten. If you eat it like that, it will definitely not taste good."