118

Chapter 118 The boss of the apocalypse is in Zhenxiang every day (22)

Lin Yuan heard someone discussing this matter when he and Lu Ye were out for a walk.

He thought of what Lu Ye said yesterday morning and felt unbelievable. Did his husband do this? If so, then his husband is too awesome.

Lin Yuan looked at Lu Ye with bright eyes, and shook the other person's hand slightly, like a candy cake, pulling on the slender soft silk, wrapping it sweetly and softly around Lu Ye: "Hubby, is that you? "

Lu Ye stared at Lin Yuan, his eyes slightly raised, looking gentle and handsome, and he gently rubbed the back of Lin Yuan's hand twice with his fingertips.

His body temperature was on the low side, and the force was extremely light. It was as gentle as a white feather passing over him, bringing with it an alluring light itch that landed directly on the apex of his heart.

"Go back and talk."

When Lu Ye spoke, he tilted his head close to the young man's ear. His voice was filled with a slight smile. It was tingling and tingling. His warm breath made people feel soft. The kind of softness that seemed to turn into water, allowing anyone to do whatever he wanted. at the mercy of.

Lin Yuan felt hot and itchy in his ears, and Lu Ye's breath was blowing gently, like the light touch of a butterfly, falling softly, thinly and shallowly.

He nodded in agreement, his voice was soft and sweet: "Okay, let's go back and talk."

The two returned to the villa, Lu Ye sat on the sofa, and Lin Yuan consciously nestled in his arms. , like a tired bird returning to its nest, full of dependence and attachment, subconsciously rubbing it.

Lu Ye held the young man in his arms, covering his snow-colored silver hair with his long and strong fingers, caressing him slowly and gently. His voice was low and soft: "What do you want to know? Ask."

Lin Yuan lay on Lu Ye's back like a boneless body. On his body, his fingers were playing with the buttons on his shirt. Hearing Lu Ye's words, he blinked and asked curiously: "Husband, are they those two people? How did you do it? They Will there be no superpowers in the future?"

Lu Ye lowered his head slightly, and dark shadows appeared between his sinister and beautiful eyebrows, as if he could see a gorgeous rotten color.

His voice also seemed to be mixed with an aura of decay, like a bright red flower that decayed to the extreme until it withered and withered.

"I just used my mental power to give those two people a hint in their brains to make them forget how to use powers. Controlling people with powers is more troublesome than controlling zombies. This is all I can do for the time being." Lu Ye

paused. Then he slowly said: "If something unexpected happens, maybe they can break through my hint and become superpowers again."

Lin Yuan felt that this was already very powerful, but listening to Lu Ye's words, it seemed that he was not satisfied enough.

He thought for a while, raised his head and kissed the other person's chin, and coaxed Lu Ye softly: "It's only been a month since you awakened your powers. You will definitely become more powerful in the future. I believe you."

Lu Ye liked Lin Yuan's coaxing. He felt like he was being cared for and cherished. He couldn't help but curl his lips, his eyes were deep and dark, with a touch of joy and ease in his eyes.

"Really? Sui Sui really thinks so?"

Lin Yuan nodded like a chicken pecking at rice, looking at the soft and harmless person: "Really! I really think so, I'm not going to lie to you, you are super awesome!"