170

Chapter 170 The Immortal Lord on the left hand, the Demon Lord on the right hand (34)

Xie Hanzhou read through the Dao Zang, but the book Yu Sui'an showed him that day really frightened him, but the book did teach him a lot.

Thirteen pages?

That page... was spoken...

Xie Hanzhou had an excellent memory, and the contents of the book gradually emerged in his mind, whether it was paintings or words.

Thinking that what was written in the book would happen to him and his little apprentice, Xie Hanzhou's heart suddenly started to feel hot. His throat felt inexplicably dry and stinging. Even his fingers started to feel dry and itchy. He needed to be ravaged hard to stop it. Live with this intense surge.

He looked at the young apprentice lying under Yu Sui'an, with red eyes and blurred vision. He felt that the young apprentice was like a ripe fruit, tempting him to pick it and tempt him to occupy it unscrupulously.

Xie Hanzhou raised his hand, and the hands that read and held the sword, the hands that turned over into clouds and turned into rain, fell on his beloved little apprentice.

The white underpants were pulled down, and the skin came into contact with the air, feeling slightly chilled.

Lin Yuan didn't notice at first, but when Xie Hanzhou's hand and the moist and warm lips and tongue came over him, he was so close to death that his whole body seemed to melt.

"Master..."

"Xie Hanzhou..."

Lin Yuan could only call his name helplessly, as if a weak and helpless dodder flower was looking for a solid support.

Listening to these voices, Yu Sui'an felt as if he shot himself in the foot. The little liar screamed so loudly that his body and heart were on fire.

It's just that he shouldn't be called Master, nor Xie Hanzhou, but should be called Senior Brother and Yu Sui'an.

However, he had a way to silence the little liar. The lips and tongue that had been separated just now stuck together again, entangled endlessly, and swallowed up all Lin Yuan's sounds.

The time was not too long, but not short either. Lin Yuan could hardly breathe. He hummed softly, trying to avoid Yu Sui'an's strong kiss.

However, he couldn't break away at all, and the man's slender and strong hands clamped his chin, and kissed him more roughly and deeply.

Lin Yuan felt an almost suffocating fear, as if he was falling into the vast and lonely deep sea, and his entire body was being controlled and dominated without any resistance.

At the same time, the immersion became even more intense, and in those pure and clean eyes, there was only an almost crazy confusion and trance.

His consciousness collapsed, and Lin Yuan's eyes were filled with mist. His ears were buzzing and he couldn't hear clearly, but he still heard a few coughs, which seemed very uncomfortable.

What happened just now turned Lin Yuan's groggy brain upside down. When he listened to the voice, he realized something in hindsight.

Xie Hanzhou was sitting on the edge of the bed coughing softly at this time. His long black hair was scattered like water in an indescribable mess, and his white clothes were full of messy marks and wrinkles.

Lin Yuan had not recovered yet, and his whole body was weak. He approached Xie Hanzhou with rapid breathing, panting slightly, and then called out in a low voice: "Master... you... are you okay..."