161

Chapter 161 The Immortal Lord on the left hand, the Demon Lord on the right hand (25)

Lin Yuan felt dizzy from being kissed, but he had the same idea, Xie Hanzhou...Have you kissed him enough? How long will it take to kiss?

Although the ointment Yu Sui'an gave him was very useful. Xie Hanzhou's bitten lip and sucked tongue could be cured with medicine, but his mouth would be tired and his tongue would be numb from kisses, making it almost impossible to kiss him anymore.

Lin Yuan pushed Xie Hanzhou carelessly, and he was lying under the man. His eyes were filled with water, his cheeks were as red as fire, his bright red and soft lips seemed to be unable to close, and a soft and bright tongue was clearly visible.

"Master..."

Lin Yuan was really tired. His mouth was tired and his tongue was tired. His voice was softer than ever before, and his black eyelashes like crow feathers were lazily hung half-down.

"I can't kiss you anymore...Master..."

"I can't kiss you anymore..."

Xie Hanzhou counted the time and collected the debt. He also collected a lot of interest. The smoldering fire that the Qingxin Sutra could not extinguish was finally extinguished. .

He lay down next to Lin Yuan and held him in his arms: "Didn't you like to treat you like this before as a teacher? What happened tonight?"

Lin Yuan found a comfortable position in Xie Hanzhou's arms and said feebly: "No more ...No matter how much I like him, I can't... kiss him for such a long time..."

He only felt that he was kissed by Xie Hanzhou for a long, long time. At first, he pressed the kiss on the door. His legs were weak and he couldn't stand, so Xie Hanzhou hugged him. On the table, until his waist was softened by kisses, he moved to the bed, rolling over and kissing her.

Lin Yuan was a little embarrassed and asked 521 coyly: "Um... how long have I been kissing my eldest husband just now?"

521 had been blowing the night wind outside the door for two hours, and the hair on his body was blown up. , seeing the senior asking it with a shy look, I just felt that the night wind in the mountains was really cold, and the fur all over my body couldn't stop it: [Two hours, nine minutes and thirty-four seconds...]

Lin Yuan: " ..."

Lin Yuan: "!!!"

Lin Yuan was really shocked. Twenty hours a day, he spent more than one-eighth of the time kissing today. No wonder! No wonder his mouth and tongue are so tired!

Thinking of what Xie Hanzhou said during the day, he sighed deeply and protested in a low voice: "Master... can we not kiss each other for such a long time in the future? It seems like an hour..."

Xie Hanzhou's palm rested on his He patted the young man's thin back a few times, slowly moved up his back, and kneaded the back of his neck gently: "It's useless to talk to Master about this, you have to ask your senior brother. ."

Lin Yuan somewhat understood what Xie Hanzhou meant, and his ears were on fire. After a long time, he said in a depressed tone: "You... do you know about the intimacy between senior brother and I?"

Xie Hanzhou thought of today's copy. He looked at the Qingxin Sutra, raised his narrow eyes slightly, and whispered: "I don't even know if I don't know."

The young apprentice's soft and tender lips and tongue penetrated deeply and lightly between his lips and tongue, entangled endlessly, it was really a real experience It tastes so good, and it really makes him angry and disturbs his Taoist mind.